Identify [Solved] Would like help finding a certain visual novel

TKJogn

Dec 30, 2020
So I played this visual novel a few years back but I haven't been able to find it again. You were a guy who showed up to a small village near a cave, you would go into the cave and fight monster girls, once you beat one you would be able to go to a deeper part of the cave with a different monster girl. I remember some of the monster girls being A fairy, wolf girl, and a mimic disguised as a chest who would use an Onahole on you. you would get a different CG based on if you beat them or lost and I believe your semen was supposed to be some form of power source for them plot wise. I also remember you could buy things in town that would help you fight in the cave, weapons, armor, and potions for health and mana.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So I played this visual novel a few years back but I haven't been able to find it again. You were a guy who showed up to a small village near a cave, you would go into the cave and fight monster girls, once you beat one you would be able to go to a deeper part of the cave with a different monster girl. I remember some of the monster girls being A fairy, wolf girl, and a mimic disguised as a chest who would use an Onahole on you. you would get a different CG based on if you beat them or lost and I believe your semen was supposed to be some form of power source for them plot wise. I also remember you could buy things in town that would help you fight in the cave, weapons, armor, and potions for health and mana.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173,394

Start with the oldest and see if you recognize it.