Some cheating focused games would be nice

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The tag is common enough obviously, but it's almost never used with the necessary weight behind it. We mostly just see it as a redundant tag in NTR games or as an excuse to form harems. There is so much potential in this tag, but it's almost never realized. We see games where the MC fucks everything that moves, but somehow he is convinced that he is a good person and everyone treats him as such.

Imagine a game with a playboy chad MC who is rich and handsome. He has a loving GF who is hot but clearly lower than him in the social ladder. He also fucks her so good that she is beholden to him. Now the MC can go around and fuck her best friend and just about anyone else behind her back. Some girls like the best friend would be seduced. Others might try to slut their way into his life. The dialogue and tone will try to stress the cheating aspect.

Some themes with the GF's best friend:
"...but you are with (GF)... why are you doing this?"
"Shhh... she doesn't have to know..."
Seduce her. Fuck her with some mind blowing skillz. She is reluctant but gets corrupted. Do stuff behind GF's back. Finger her under the table at dinner. She has to lie to her best friend. Etc.

Some themes with a thot that is trying to get with MC Chad:
"lol your GF is an idiot." "She can't satisfy you like I can." "Fuck me on the bed she sleeps in." blablabla etc.
She is playing up the cheating part. MC and the girl would both enjoy and get off on his cheating. Maybe she is GF's rival or some bitch who hates her.

Themes with the GF:
She is mostly blind to the cheating. She might suspect something, but she loves him very much and doesn't want to believe it. Maybe she finds out at some point down the road, but she can't leave MC. She is too dependent on him emotionally, physically, and maybe financially. He talks her down and promises he won't do it again. She believes him. He keeps cheating though. It would be a shame if she was just a prop to be cheated on, so the more convincing and likeable her character is, the better.

MC:
This is the most important. The main theme is cheating and the MC cannot be some simpy asswipe that we see all the time. He might "love" the GF, but he also likes the thrill of cheating. He isn't gonna be all lovey dovey with her while deluding himself that he is a saint. Going full asshole might be boring, so maybe create a bit of depth and dichotomy to his character. He cares about the GF and treats her well, but he isn't deluded in thinking he has unwavering love for her. Basically, we are trying to avoid the paradox of optional cheating paths in games where the MC is convinced the GF means the world to him, but he is going around banging pretty much anything that moves. Alternatively, he can just be a total sociopath that thrives on living the double life heh.

Maybe the MC and GF can be childhood friends. MC was a really nice kid who did everything for her when he was poor and weak. He succeeded in life and got rich af and now he seems to be changing. GF still believe the nice dude is in there, and he shows that side to her when he can. I think a high powered corporate setting could be ideal for such a scenario. Or maybe some stockbroker Wolf of Wall Street style. Maybe they can get married at the midpoint of the game. The wedding would be so hot. He fucks her brides maids secretly. They got cum leaking out while they stand next to the bride. I'm getting carried away. I'll just end it here lol.

Basically, I would like to see more games where cheating is treated as cheating in the script, even if the game isn't entirely focused on it.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Damn, you know, I have a ton of ideas to make a cheating focused game, sadly I have a more vanilla project that I need to finish first. But I get what you mean.

For me, I like the taboo factor in cheating, the fear of getting caught. But it HAS to be about cheating. Many games I've played were about a male MC who cheats on his girl with another and focuses solely on the MC physically fucking the girl. But really, what makes cheating hot is forsaking the relationship of the MC and his girlfriend. In that vein, the dialogue is actually more hot than the actual sex itself. You also need to keep referencing that you are cheating, or else it's just vanilla sex.

A game that I'd love to make is one where the MC cheats on his wife with his wife's sister. Due to plot :D, wife's sister moves in with MC and his wife and the two start fucking. They fuck when the wife's not home, when the wife's asleep, and eventually, they go balls to the wall and fuck in front of the wife, who is absolutely mortified. She breaks down crying but they don't give a shit and keep fucking. They even break out some dirty talk and start cucking the shit out of her. She should never be happy about them fucking, ever. It's cheating for a reason. That means there should never be hints of acceptance or, worse yet, willingness to accept polygamy or a threesome.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A game that I'd love to make is one where the MC cheats on his wife with his wife's sister. Due to plot :D, wife's sister moves in with MC and his wife and the two start fucking. They fuck when the wife's not home, when the wife's asleep, and eventually, they go balls to the wall and fuck in front of the wife, who is absolutely mortified. She breaks down crying but they don't give a shit and keep fucking. They even break out some dirty talk and start cucking the shit out of her. She should never be happy about them fucking, ever. It's cheating for a reason. That means there should never be hints of acceptance or, worse yet, willingness to accept polygamy or a threesome.
There is a JAV series of exactly this haha.

But yea, there is a surprisingly few games that treat cheating even remotely realistically. Unlike harems, NTR, corruption and a whole bunch of other crazy shit, cheating is actually really common place in real life. I don't know why such a real topic that anyone could relate to, if not first hand, at least through stories and media, is depicted in such an absurd manner every time.

Obviously, being too realistic might be a bit dramatic if it's not the focus, but at least treat it as if the concept of cheating exists lol. In many games, it's not even addressed at all or handwaived by the power of harem logic.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Ironically, most of the mainstream games have quite a lot of cheating, in the sense that the MC is having sex with lots of women and not telling them about each other. But it's not handled realistically, because the MC's "harem" would collapse like a house of cards once he overextended himself.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I imagine the problem here isn't lack of cheating (which exists in 99% of games) but lack of showing emotions and a failure to hold tension.

it's a rookie mistake. the kneejerk instinct we all have is to solve all problems as fast as possible, because it makes our life easier. where as writing is about asking a question, then not answering it ever. not solving the problem, but instead blindsiding you with a new problem. and another one, and another. there should never be peace for you. writing is about adding obstacles, pulling the rug under MC's feet, interrupting, and generally stopping the scene from ever reaching that uneventful solved place.

how to fix it? I don't know. certainly giving the people a game format to make won't help as they'll just make the same error of releasing tension immediately. gf finds out, accepts it, and becomes a willing participant to a threesome. it's what you'd like to happen in real life, but for a story it means it's time to roll credits. if however the gf does NOT accept it, the game is on. or if she accepts it, there should be a villain busting through the door and stealing her away. something like that. never peace, never let the MC solve his life.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are a ton of cheating focused games on this site already. Most of them are fairly simplistic in how they deal with the consequences though. Either there ARE no consequences and the main character can just fuck anyone he wants with no effect on their LTR, or they have to try and hide it and if their partner finds out it's game over.

I'd rather see a bit more complexity involved. For instance one of the games I'm working on revolves around finding out about and unlocking different secrets and fetishes that different characters have. So something that might get you into serious trouble or lead to a game over/bad ending initially would be quite possible later if you've unlocked the relevant secrets.

For instance the main character's girlfriend has a jealousy fetish. Initially he finds out about this when she does things like flirt with other guys to make him jealous. If he lets that continue unchecked, she might cheat on him eventually which in my game at least is a game over/bad ending.

If he puts a stop to it he has an option to flip that fetish on it's head though when he discovers that she also gets turned on if he makes HER jealous. So it's the jealousy itself that is the key for her, not the target. So he can flirt with other women at this point, which makes her mad, but also horny, generally leading to a half hearted fight followed by some angry make up sex. If he continues down this path and unlocks some of her other secrets she can eventually become a cuckquean who gets off on watching him fuck other women (sometimes joining in, sometimes just watching).

For people who prefer more of a monogamous path he could discourage everything to do with the jealousy fetish and instead focus on one of her other secrets. So for instance she's also a voyeur and he could use that to unlock the option seek out places where you might be able to watch other people making out and they could fuck each other while they watch another couple going at it, probably in public somewhere.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of cheating without your partner's consent but I do like the idea of different scenarios where one partner might give permission for the other (or both of them) to get some action on the side. Maybe the wife has thought about being with a woman before but has never tried it. Maybe hubby gives her a free pass if he can watch. Maybe they're friends with another couple they're both attracted to and they decide they want to try swapping partners for a night, maybe even in the same room at the same time. Maybe the GF wants the BF to drop $100,000 on a wedding and bribes him with a threesome with her BFF...

To me going behind your partner's back to cheat without permission kind of defeats the whole point of having a relationship. Just break up with them and you can fuck whoever you want.

Reactions: SkyRebel

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
An incest game with focus on sneaking behind parent's backs to do it would be great.

A cheating game where you can cuck other dudes and fuck their wives would be great.

A game where you can cheat on your gf and have it be actual cheating and all would be great.

A game where you can string a chick who is clearly into you along and make her into nothing more than a cumdump would also be amazing.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Cheating is one of my favorite erotic devices

SOMETHING must be added to sex scenes to provide tension, and cheating is reliable as a device here. I would think it would be deployed more often than it is.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Resurrecting this thread. I would love to have a cheating based game, or atleast a game with a well crafted element of cheating. I played My Girlfriend's Best Friends by Kyle Mercury and I have to say that even the miniscule amount of content available re: the MC's GF's sister was so hot.

I would love to play more well crafted stories/games where the MC has a gf/wife who has family and friends, some of whom are sluts that are actively seeking to either destroy the relationship, or just have a personal fetish of cheating themselves and want to get it on with MC under his partner's nose.

Currently donating to Kyle's itch, and also following FlintPaltwell's Love Lust and Rock and Roll. Thus far these are the best "cheating" based games I've played, and I really wish there was a larger variety of games like these that I can throw my dollars at.