Daz Some expressions not installing as sliders

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I'm in the middle of a project so I don't want to risk messing with my morphs just now, otherwise I would just install this and take a look. However, from reading the README file, it seems these are pose presets, not morphs, so I'm not sure they have sliders - maybe just preset positions.

You should be able to filter your Parameter tab by selecting your Genesis model than trying some variations of "Thunder" or any other text from the Readme list of assets, into the search box. Alternatively, you can probably find the poses under "People/Genesis 8.1 Female/Poses/Thunder-3D..." - But in the content tab, you'll just see the click and pose buttons, not sliders.

Reactions: immortalkid69

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I got them by mistake thinking they were for g8. I tested them a I do believe they don't have sliders but are upper and lower face presets.

I have some of this creators other stuff and they are presets also

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
I got them by mistake thinking they were for g8. I tested them a I do believe they don't have sliders but are upper and lower face presets.

I have some of this creators other stuff and they are presets also
Too bad cuz some of these emotions are quite exaggerated and look weird.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Too bad cuz some of these emotions are quite exaggerated and look weird.
One fix might be to apply them and see what's changed in the "Currently Used" tab of the figure, then tone it down accordingly from there. If nothing shows up, checking "Show Hidden Properties" might bring some stuff up.

That said, this is a good example of why I either make the expressions myself by mixing partial sliders or just angle in a way that avoids most of the face.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just saying that DAZ has some expression included which you can mix and match. Plus powerpose.
Like OW with for example cheek balloon. So you don't have to rely on some expression that look crap. Some don't reset after. So you have to manually slide the slider.