Some game where you play as dragons

Ash54

Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

A while ago I played a game and it seems I cannot remember the damn name. I wondered if any of you had a idea.

You play as a dragon under the mother of dragon's directives. The goal is to take control of some territory and guard the wealth you've acquired in your cave. You can buy traps et goblins to defend you treasure.
To acquire wealth you can raid villages, mansions and castles. You also can capture girls you meet and make them your prisonner.
Sometimes your dragon dies (gets old or something, can't recall) and you get to chose a heir from 3 of your dragon's sons which specific caracteristics.

I'd love to find its name, and will appreciate any hints regarding what it could be!
Have a nice day.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE A DRAGON COCK? I'm down for this..
Yeah, and you can produce very weird offspring with various mates, normal female princesses spawn only "normal" monsters, while having a romp with some sky living titan creatures produces strong offspring, for your army, to take over the world.

I love those games, but as an advice, Old Huntsman games are most often not for the faint of heart. Especially his Jack-o-Nine-Tails one.

Oh and if you like kinda text based games and having various shaped, or even multiple cocks, play CoC. Its what every magazine would recommend you, if they would recommend games with tons of weird kinks. Which is what they dont do, ever.

Reactions: Annabella13