Some Good Advice

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hello Fellow Adult Media Enthusiast,

My name is Saint Blackmoor

I am not new to F95Zone, but thought it's about time to introduce myself.
I have always loved comics and a good story. the VN's and comic's in this genre are an amazing extension of that love.
My Avatar and User Name are representative of my past when I took my life a bit too seriously.
The good Advice is:
Respect other people’s opinions even when they differ from your own.

It's easy in today's Faceless Debate Culture to jump negatively on someone's opinion before thinking of their point of view.
Discussion, talk, chat, heart-to-heart, exchange, dialogue, parley, consultation, conference. Informal confab, jaw, chit-chat, rap, gas, powwow.
These terms are all forms of respectful dialogue and this is just the English language.
There are very few synonyms for the word argument, look those up if you like. but if you do, just know you are looking for an argument :giggle: ( just a little humor to make you smile)
I guess what I am trying to say is take a minute to think about others life conditions. there' a lot of good out there It's just difficult to see sometimes.

Saint Blackmoor

I have been on F95Zone for a while now and I would like to say this forum is the Best out there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Father always said you know when you get good Advice.