Seeking some good games where you are the only/one of very few men in the world and all the women want you

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i've played a couple of games throughout the years where you were the only/one of very few men in the world and basically every woman out there wanted desperately to be with you. any links to any games like that? can't remember the names of any of them.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
i've played a couple of games throughout the years where you were the only/one of very few men in the world and basically every woman out there wanted desperately to be with you. any links to any games like that? can't remember the names of any of them.
Not what you say exactly, but you could like Pine Falls (you're trapped in a sort of ghost city with just a couple of old men and a lot of hot girls only for you...)

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Haramase Simulator and Breeding Village are the closest to what you're describing.
There's also Zombies Retreat, A Zombie's Life (the OG Zombie's Retreat), Lust Man Standing, and Lust & Power where you're the only male left to protect the women around you, but you have to work your way up to having sex with the women.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i know that i've played at least 2 games where you were a high schooler and the only man left in your city/country and all the girl were ordered to please you in any way you wanted, wish i remembered their names.