Seeking Some good games with explicit prostitution, blackmail, humiliation, enf of the main character?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
As the title said would you want to share some of the most exciting games you have plaid in terms of story, gameplay, art or wahtever grabbed you but that it including or gravitating around prostitution (could be forced in any way), blackmail, humiliation, enf and other fetishes you might think related

Me personally I just finished what is updates on Manila Shaw so far and this is awesome game. I have to bash on a hard work of a programmer/artists but the animations are a bit wooden. However it does make up with sexy scenes, storyline and conversation.
Another that comes to mind is the One Hour Detective, this was good one too.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Games where female MC can be coerced/pressured into prostitution or other sexual acts, but it's technically optional:

Degrees of Lewdity: avoiding sex work of all kinds is playing this game in hardmode
Kingdom of Deception: sex for money, or on command for a submissive MC
Naked Ambition: sexuality can be useful and is "encouraged" by some characters
Darkmorrow Arena: sexual favors for useful information
On Edge: it's convoluted and far-fetched, but long story short you gotta work a gloryhole or the villagers will starve. That's the bare minimum, but you can do other stuff for more resources. Still new and not much content.
Corrupted City: sexual harassment at work, potential prostitution