Some help finding animations with a certain fetish?

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, im not too sure if this is the right section for me to ask this, but since there isnt a "animation recommendation & identification" section, i asked a mod and he said its fine to ask here instead....So uhh, here goes.

Is there an animation out there that involves post orgasm fetish?
Its been a thing for a while now, but i cant seem to find any animation with real post orgasm action innit. If at all

If its not too much, id prefer a 3D animation (heck even MMD is fine) and futas in bondage (meaning the futas are the one in shackles....I cant believe how many times search engines mixes that word up)

But if there aint any that im looking for, im open for others that might be intresting. As long as it involves the said fetish. Hell even if its furry

Helep?

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
"Post orgasm torture" animation? Are you trying to find a reference to make one, or just enjoy one? AFAIK, they don't exist; 2d or 3d. Every level you get into that, gets more niche; which means less of it existing. By the third level or so it's pretty much an endangered species, and by the fourth it's a unicorn/dragon/griffon/[insert favorite mythical creature].

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Nein, im no artist. I just want to enjoy one.

But damn right is it near non-existent. Hence why i asked lol

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Probably not your cup of tea but quite a few of those "kidnapped girl rape+torture simulator" games have a pleasure/orgasm/stamina bar and let you keep "playing" with the girl even after she faints. Does that qualify or am I misunderstanding what you mean with "post orgasm"? Studio S comes to mind but do NOT select any of the non-sex options unless you're into bruises and high-pitched screams of pain. Pabisshu games are old and anime-2D but have orgasm animations and mood/tiredness progression without any gore.