Some introduction at last

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I think is time for my introduction, at least.
I am a commoner user...more like a leecher user perhaps. English is not my native language and...well why hide it...I am Italian.
I like Visual Novel and recently I have discovered this sub genere of VN made with DAZ. I'm not very shy, but i consider myself a big misanthrope, I dont' very like human relations . Often i act too much arrogant, that's my bad personality I know. Perhaps I am a big billy goat in my past life...don't know.
I am not a developer...not until now; I have many simple project in my mind and now I'm building my first simple Visual Novel. I'ts only a Demo version for now but if someone whant to take a look be my guest.
In this forum I don't know how to send Private Message or Mail, if someone can illuminate me would do me a big favor; I don't want violate the rule of this forum posting my MEGA link where I shouldn't, and i think it's too soon to create a post for my game becasue i need some feedback and some impressions by veteran users first of all. (and some admin and moderator, yes).
I think I heve written enough...well...glad to be aboard and happy to make your acquaintance .