Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sunny NotJailbait.png

Overview:
The game offers you the possibility to personalize the girls, as well as to create poses for the interviews.
The intent of this thread is to offer you a place where players can share their creations.

Game/Creator: Some modeling agency by T Valle
Game Version: 0.8.1 rev2 - (or Newer)
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In-depth Setup & Tutorial

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
It doesn't really answer his question dude...
All you need to do is DL 'SMA 0.8.1 rev2' and drop the assets in the indicated folders. There is no "Mod." 8.1 is a prototype build from the dev.

Perhaps you could specify what part doesn't make sense?

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
I can access the new poses, but i wonder-how does one make new poses? Seen no menu point to save them, or did i miss something?

HentaiSenpaiKun

Aug 2, 2018
How do I acess the poses I've put in the folder, I only see the default poses and nothing new. Also, what specifically do I put in the pose folder? The png's that were sent or something else? I've put the png's from this thread into the pose folder and I don't see the poses ingame. I had to create my own pose folder in Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\. I made the v08 folder and and put them in there, but nothing. What am I doing wrong?

trext

Dec 29, 2021
How do I acess the poses I've put in the folder, I only see the default poses and nothing new. Also, what specifically do I put in the pose folder? The png's that were sent or something else? I've put the png's from this thread into the pose folder and I don't see the poses ingame. I had to create my own pose folder in Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\. I made the v08 folder and and put them in there, but nothing. What am I doing wrong?
You will need to install/run the game version: "0.8.1 rev2 - Custom Poses Prototype"

It's listed on the download links that this thread is refencing (https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-8-1-t-valle.84955/).

Simply creating the folder wont work as you don't have the additional menu option for custom poses ingame. It's a bit confusing some how, I think due to how its listed.

HentaiSenpaiKun

Aug 2, 2018
You will need to install/run the game version: "0.8.1 rev2 - Custom Poses Prototype"

It's listed on the download links that this thread is refencing (https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-8-1-t-valle.84955/).

Simply creating the folder wont work as you don't have the additional menu option for custom poses ingame. It's a bit confusing some how, I think due to how its listed.
Ahh I see now, yep that'll do it. Ashamed I missed that to be honest, thanks for the help trext

Reactions: rhnvdv