Unity - Some Modeling Agency [v0.10.4e] [T Valle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nikita Karpushyn

The most great 18+ simulator. I love it so much. Hope the update comes soon. I advise everyone to play it!

I would like to feel more initiative from the girls in the game, I would like a different location and more opportunities…
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Potro

Incredible graphics and physics, there´s a lot of potential. Maybe need to fix some bugs (level up, agency stop pay you...) and the initial game is hard without mods. Also I would like improve the camera and the lights to enjoy evern more sex with models.

I understand there are a lot of things that dev have to do yet. However, in the actual situation is really impressive.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

user115637

Unexpectedly fun to occupy some of the time. Turns out the average data knows my tastes in female bodies even better than me and can give me the result that's even better than I could've done myself with various manual settings. Body physics makes fine immersion, combined with POV perspective. The only con is that it gets boring after a while, once all of the options are discovered.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Smellfire

Games likle these are all about the control. Unfortunately these are terrible . Other games which have the same movement perameters do it better.

The premise is great. A Pervy model agency, yummy. The models go from decent enough to poor but you have the ability to skip any so that doesn't factor as much as maybe it could. The room is far to small. No reason for it and lack of furniture doesn't help. Just looks bland.

So when you interact with a model she tells you your being to hard all the time even if you barely touch her for .02 of a second whether its sexual or just a casual arm stroke, its so unbalanced. Some models are to tall for you to actually have sex with in 99% of positions and you have to try to work out the awful custom poses feature, which after 2 hours trying to get it to work, I gave up on.

Good game hiding behind a lack lustre environment and poor gameplay mechanics. Shame.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

McKraken

I want to like this, I really do. But for as good as the graphics and immersion can be, the general opaqueness of the premise keeps getting in the way.

Imprecise controls for a game built on being controlled and precise, unclear settings and goals, personalities that don't clue you in at all as to how to approach (people getting angry at you for a plain old "Hi, how are you"...???), and takes way too long to tune to your preferences, and then AGAIN to get anything sexual remotely going.

A fun idea is no good if the execution is fumbled, and this is it.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

zbunk

let me start off with saying that i'm reviewing the game on what it is, not what it could be. in it's current state the game is rough, the models are hideous, the dialogue is garbage and the performance is really hit or miss. having followed this game for some time i can say that the dev doesn't know what direction to push this game in. the updates are sparse and the game remains a barely playable slog. this project is nearing release and it's not remotely close to being finished. on top of that the dev is quite immature about his work with offensive and edgy slogans thrown about in random corners of the game. i don't have high hopes for this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download to check out (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

I created this account just to talk about this game! First I wanted to say that the game is far from perfect. But it's still VERY GOOD.

You and the girl in a room: It's a simple premise, but more challenging than most sandboxes where you just have to click repeatedly to do the same thing over and over to evolve. This game is very reminiscent of the kind of experience we have in 3D games from a Japanese company (which I can't name because of the forum's review rules), but one of those games is you and the girl in a subway and you touch her with your hand, and little by little you will be able to do more things. It also remembers the gameplay of two 2D games from the same developer, one of them is you and a girl in a school uniform in a room with a TV (the game is banned here), and the other about a demon and a princess. In them, some of the things you do make the girl uncomfortable and not only make it harder for you to have sex with them, they can totally kill the chances of that happening. Which is very good, because there is a sense of danger and you have to concentrate, be strategic and have patience so you don't lose what you've already achieved with her and manage to evolve even more. And when you get something, it's much more satisfying. You get there little by little, and this creates a sexually exciting atmosphere like in real life where we have foreplay and we try to evolve with the girl and with each conquest we get more excited.

Visually speaking, the girls are hot. But the faces not so much, but you will spend most of the time looking and interacting with the body and you will barely look at their faces. The setting and lighting are simple but satisfying. The character's control is good, despite some physics problems, mainly involving the hands.

I found this game VERY difficult, but even if you can't have sex with them, you do get other sexually satisfying things. However, most people who complain are because they still haven't figured out HOW TO PLAY. I figured it all out myself (even the keyboard keys, as I hadn't seen them in INPUT options)! I HATE cheats. I think the fun of the game is precisely the challenge of getting things and figuring out how to evolve in this game alone was very rewarding. I think I will give tips in the comments part.

Quick improvements:

When "Start Interview Now" is selected, the MC should automatically turn to see the model, just like when selecting Dispatch Her.

The point of being able to press crtl+ mouse reels is to get up and down faster, right? how about putting just the crtl to raise or lower quickly pressing once?

I HATE cheats. I think the fun of the game is precisely the challenge of getting things done. Autorating should only work for appearance which is something we see right away. When we enable autorating and click to rate her, we can see behavior attributes that we would only know if we interacted with models. This works as a kind of cheat, and we can already send models away without even having to talk to them.

When the rage meter reaches its maximum, the mc walks away and returns to the normal position. she says: "thats it, im leaving now". if you ask her to wait and she agrees, the dialog box disappears and his arm quickly returns to the extended position and constantly hits the girl, which hurts her. the truth would be that after she says that she is leaving the character returns to the normal position and remains that way after she leaves, as it is assumed that some time has passed while she goes to the door, opens it and leaves. the same principle should apply when we select to go home. the other day, we should be dressed and in a normal position.

Models should blink their eyes faster.

The moans are fine, but the breathing sounds seem to have been generated by Ferris Bueller's PC. Improving these sounds sounds simple.

The sound of our hand passing over their body is like sandpaper. Maybe refine this sound, which is essential for us to know we're playing them, since visually it's hard to be sure.

Add dubbing. Their talking would make them even more real. Even if they are small phrases like: "I like this". "I love your hands".
    Maybe at first, just record lines when they were excited, so players would have more of this reward if they were strategic, careful and patient to be able to sexually stimulate the girl.

More complex improvements:

The amount of money you have directly reflects on the models' perception of you: it increases the level of favorability and even horniness. because a person with money does aesthetic procedures, pays for a gym, personal trainer, buys beautiful clothes. (visually, it could reflect on the player's clothes as well)

After some time in the interview, the model should say that she needs to leave, no matter how horny she is or regardless of her favorability level. This time would vary from model to model. This would generate a sense of urgency or danger in the player that increases the excitement, as it would force the player to choose better what to do. However, this resource should only exist in case the evolution that we had with some model increased some levels for another day when that same model was interviewed again. This would be very interesting, as it would create an expectation on our part to find a particular model again so that we could finally have sex with her. This would combine with the next suggestion:

"Come Back Another Day" option. Not just dismiss her. Some model that we find interesting, but that we see that we are no longer able to evolve with her. Even models that say they need to go, we wouldn't just have the option of Wait, Why and Bye. But also "please come back another day".

I honestly don't think the rate system is essential for the game, although it's a way to get models that we think are hot. But it's nice to be surprised. however I think it is ESSENTIAL that we can evolve with a certain model that we find very hot even if we could not evolve with her in just one interview. thus, they would be like a kind of prize, a goal, the object of desire that will keep us playing until we get it. and after getting her, others would appear that we also think are hot and so on. that would keep us playing for days and days. saving the game and continuing. and looking to evolve to achieve our goals and get the girl.

In the speech option, we could have more sentences that would reduce or increase their levels. Some lines make the girl hornier, some calm her down, some make her angrier. Immediately: they would already appear at the beginning of the interview, as well as the two initial lines. Or in a more complex way: they would appear over time or at levels of experience when we interviewed a certain number of girls. They could also be "bought" in an online shop by paying for online courses or themed books (Zen books for calming phrases, 50 shades of gray for sexually arousing lines, etc).

Maybe we could put on music. Each song could positively or negatively influence their various status.

Add a GRAB function. Although I find it difficult to implement this in this game. If the clothes were made of soft fabric, we could lift the models' skirts, for example. We could do it from behind, without them noticing if we were careful.. The grab option could be used on the breasts, or just the nipples too. Or in the hair.

SUMMARY: the game is very good because it fulfills its function, which is to be sexually arounsing. we can think of a thousand things for this game. They could combine the mechanics of this game with a conventional VN, with still images, action options, etc. So at times when the MC was going to have some sexual contact, we would go into this interactive mode. And depending on what we did, we would advance the story one way or another. What VNs lack is just that: interactivity at the time of sex and the challenge to achieve it. It's frustrating that most of the time we can only choose the pose and even less the speed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

robinpierr

It has a very difficult learning curve but it is satisfying and entertaining it has to improve but it is an excellent game I would like it to add more mechanics and maybe some more scenarios and some sex toys
  9. 4.00 star(s)

egegereturns

pros:
    nice graphics
    customizable characters with mod
    you have controls of what you want to do in sex scenes
    you can have a custom pose for the girl

cons:
    way too difficult to get to the part where you can have sexual interactions.
    finding out where her "pleasure spot" can be very difficult and confusing
    sloppy movement of the player character
    transition between animations are not so smooth
    sex sounds should be improved with different voices
    cum effects can be improved a lot, so far it's a little boring

overall: quite promosing for a new game with no bugs so far and it's great for players like my self who's into sandbox games and having controls over sex scenes. 7/10
  10. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Interesting concept buried underneath absolute rancid control and game play and with a questionable amount of system power needed to run. There are some fun elements but after a year since hitting this site the negative ones haven't shown much sign of abating. 2nd star for good concept, no stars for anything else.

I also have to agree with a reviewer just a few below, this game was flooded with an almost suspicious number of 5 star reviews within days of being on here. More than even some of the most popular games had released further into their development. Maybe they're legit but that seems fishy.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

lookatall

Assuming a crab stance I touched a beautiful woman, she broke my hand then I fell over and had a violent seizure, got stuck under a desk while cumming all over myself. Now I can do it in a game! 5 stars.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

chopolander

After playing for a few hours, I can say that this game project is horrible and practically unplayable.

- Nefarious graphical optimization adorned with unnecessary ReShade filters that will blow up your computer even though everything takes place inside four walls.

- The 3D models are horrible to the max and their movements (including the player's) are poorly done, clumsy and spoil the gameplay.

- Almost non-existent dialogue options with stupid staging (greeting the interviewee is already a reason for her anger to increase).

- The creator lets you add poses and models for the community to do the work for free, the last straw.

You'll try them and quickly delete it. It's not worth it.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1565443

This is an interesting concept, although it requires A LOT of work to make it good.
    A procedurally generated female is presented for evaluation and the player may interact with her in many ways. Though as of now, the interaction is *extremely* complicated, yet shallow and buggy.

First of all, the females are generated randomly and end up looking horrendous. There's zero stops and zero ways of controlling it. There's a way of creating a template that might simply *suggest* what a female should look like, but usually I found it to not work as intended and regardless of what I put into the template, completely opposite females get generated (White turns to black, average turns to short, brown hair turn to neon green, etc.)

Secondly, the ratings system is extremely complex, takes a long time to fill out, isn't very intuitive as the rating system is on a 10-point-system. It doesn't seem to influence the choices either, because giving a low rating seems to not change that specific attribute to the complete opposite (i've had like 5 women in a row with a skin tone I did not like and rated 1 or 0)

Thirdly, the emotional system is complete whack. It's so unstable that these girls look like they are bipolar or something. Usually they come in and get angry for nothing, some get angry for a simple greeting. It's really hard to make a female like the player. I have to use cheats to make it playable.

Lastly, the interaction system is extremely shallow. The player can only greet and comment on appearance (once!), ask to remove clothes and ask for permission for physical interaction. Then the player can only touch, poke and stroke. Even then it's very hard to get a female to like the player, because there are zones where touching is pleasurable and then there are zones where it angers her. Some areas are even painful, which makes her leave. There is NO WAY of knowing which one is which and testing out is extremely hard and risky. It's not rewarding at all. I wish there were more ways to interact as well, more dialogue and such.

Overall, the concept is novel and I REALLY want it to work. I love customizable games and this one takes the cake. But in its current state, it's a pain to play without any cheats. I really hope the developer takes note of these problems and fixes them ASAP! I really hope that by v. 0.10 it's going to be fun and rewarding to play.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Elconite

I have a very high end pc with atmos surround and 3070ti and dozens of games but this "simple" game commands more time than those do. The physics and the level of depth of the variables make it really entertaining to try and try again. You don't know what you have or what you need until it's too late. Very masterfully executed.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

jhonnxuzao95

Honestly , the game is really heavy. Other than that, you have 0 idea what to do, what is a good way to approach the girl. No visual queue is shown when you get an answer for a question and I imagine you'll get negative points with her with whatever you say. My advice is to release a version where people can "cheat" so they can try out the game, right now it's really annoying to play.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

xesaie

Good concept, but really really poor interface.

Poorly explained controls, which then act mushy. Worse, fullscreen doesn't work, and the default view is very small and it can be hard to read.

I want to like this and hope they fix it up, but right now it's too annoying to try to play.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

bearsharktopus713

Character controls like a brick, having to wade through ugly girls would actually be pretty hot if they didn't look like actual monstrosities. Controlling thrusts with the mousewheel or "caressing" with a crane game limb controller is a poor substitute for actual animations. This feels like playing somebody's unity project for game design I.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

fondleless

What even is this game about? There is absolutely no pointers on progress or what the fuck you are supposed to do. There are only 2 fucking options to raise a "models" favour and that's it. You are stuck rolling random ass odds everytime. Complete and utter waste of time, I don't know if u can buy reviews or some shit, but how the fuck is everyone giving this 5 stars, it blows my mind.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Dreadful

Ver. 0.8.4 Review
    Here's the thing, I enjoy the concept of this game, I really do. A couch casting type of game where the player can get/make the perfect girl(s). The main issues are the controls themselves and the hitbox regions (calves, thighs, hips, etc.).

1. There's too much to the controls. I speak mostly of the mouse controls. RMB turns the head, RMB+Space rotates body and head on the same plane. Mouse also moves the arms. The body leans forward if the arm goes too far left. Add in the turning of the head and/or body then the arm goes out too far and too fast. Also adding in the mouse wheel that moves the pelvis forward/backward and/or bends/extends the elbow which will bend the body if extended too far. Also adding in the rotation of the wrist with CTRL, which seems impossible to get in the position the player would want it in.

2. The hitboxes each woman wants to be touched in are broken up in strange ways. For example, wanting to be touched on the upper arm but not wanting the forearm or shoulder touched. Also the amount of force and speed behind said touch. This, with everything in the first plot point, makes this indicative of threading a needle while its frayed

In my personal opinion, I believe that this game would do much better in a VR setting. All movements would be easier and the player would be able to progress more smothly with the game's, already, increasing difficulty.

I do understand that this is a their debut game, so I will not be harsh. In fact want this game to do well because it is something different. But with everything stated above, I'm going to give this a 2/5 stars

I will return at a much later date and edit my review if it no longer holds water.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

LazyPanda

[WRITTEN FOR v0.9.4a]
    With a bit of patience, it's finally playable-ish.
    I promised to change my review, and I'm doing it now.

This game despite being rough around the edges (more than just edges...) still is the best we got in a Sandbox style game with actual game-play.

Overall: get it, have some patience, you will enjoy it.
    (don't forget to support the developer if you liked it.)