Seeking Some of your favorite, weirder games?

anon10074

Oct 20, 2019
Gotten a little tired of the same old types of games, and recently I've tried some more out-there games and enjoyed them, so I'd love to try some weirder, more fetishistic games.

I'm willing to try out whatever, just looking for new stuff, but gore and bodily wastes are definitely not my thing, so please nothing with those. (If its a game with other types of content, where that can be avoided is okay, just give me a disclaimer.)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
These are the more "out there" premises from my favorite games.

On Edge - weird plot where basically you have to milk drugged villagers in a gloryhole to power a factory to feed the village. Has a "ugly old fat bastard" thing going with the male partners. It's promising though in terms of gameplay, and the art is sweet imo.

Ruin Me - basically a consensual trainer with BDSM and Lovecraftian themes, if Lovecraft had been genderqueer. One of the better-written games I've played on here.

Corrupted Saviors - Superheroine Sexual Assault & Trauma Infliction Simulator 2020. Really has a "sadistic experiment" feel to it, and also some of the more intricate gameplay and variable corruption arcs in any game.

Summer Sweepers - NTR Minesweeper where you spy on your friends being seduced and banged by Chad and your futa sister while you solve puzzles.

Last edited:

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Could give my game a try. The world does contain "gore", but nothing too harsh and nothing happens to the girls/hero. It is weird though.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Could try
Celeste Blake – The Evindium Affair [v0.85] [Dracis3D]

This is primarily a sci-fi adventure involving corporate driven political/imperialistic crime - but with a lot of sex scenes.

The heroine (get to play a woman), a mercenary assassin gets involved in a number of scenarios (a lot avoidable - not entirely sure exactly which are and aren't because of open world type design - it is not necessary to complete all sub-plots to complete game)

Scenarios include - rape (and subsequent revenge); lezdom; maledom; a lot of humiliation; Domination includes some fairly imaginative accessories and sensory suspension; Additionally, maid play, stripper, corrupt tv-game (this part I'm fairly sure is essential to plot). Alien/monster/tentacle but this path I'm fairly sure is a bad end;

The game is flagged as abandoned but can be finished in a successful heroine conquers all scenario (took me a significant number of re-runs to get there).

Very text based with drawn images so need to read a lot; Not that many pictures.

For what it's worth I enjoyed this a lot for the writing and for what I felt was quite challenging gameplay.