Daz Some parameters changed direction?

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think some parameters in my Daz studio have changed direction. Maybe I accidentally changed some settings.
If I remember correctly, it was necessary to enter a positive value to bend the left forearm on the Genesis 8 figure. Now it is negative value to bend left forearm. On the right forearm I have to enter positive values for bending. What setting do I need to change to make it the same on both arms?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
If I remember correctly, it was necessary to enter a positive value to bend the left forearm on the Genesis 8 figure. Now it is negative value to bend left forearm. On the right forearm I have to enter positive values for bending. What setting do I need to change to make it the same on both arms?
It always was like this.

Look at the front of your character, its right arm, leg and everything, are in a lower position in the X axis than its left arm, leg and everything. Therefore, everything that need a positive value for the right side of the body, will need a negative value when on its left side.