Daz Some questions about 3Delight

• Thread starter Deleted member 2838036
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2838036

Hi,
I was learning about Daz3D for last 3 months. I learned a lot about Iray rendering, but unfortunately I realised that I have AMD card, so I decided to use 3Delight, so here it is my questions.

Is there assets for 3Delight? (I tried Iray to 3Delight product, but it is not good as expected)

Is there any light presets for 3Delight?

I have tried this product , but it gives me dark scene, so is there any solution for this problem?

I was looking for environments to use with 3Delight, but I didn't find anything all environments are for Iray rendering only

If I want to buy Nvidia card, which one should I buy?

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Yeh converter result vary greatly, I think most of them are based on the old .

There is / that try to get as close as possible from the Iray shader model, might as well worth a try. Reading the , it comes also with a light preset kit. May be a better choice to convert Iray or any asset that use metallicity/roughness workflow.

Another option is to send your Iray scene to Blender and render with Cycles instead, as make plenty of improvement. You'll need a fair amount of tweaking, and do the lightning but hey.

I think I tried IBL master year ago, but don't really remember any particular problems sadly.

If it's for rendering with Iray, 3xxx serie cards are no-brainer.