Seeking Some simple, not quite arcade but kind of, games?

cbmcbmcbmcbm

May 13, 2021
Something fun to play in an afternoon.
Did a run on the wet watermelon game, which is basically just suika game, and it was a nice little time waste. Another similar one was the pinball game a while back.
While technically they count, the match-3 games are old by now and tend to not be as satisfying anyway.
So it would be nice to find some other bitesized stuff to play while waiting for the next mvp game.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Well, I guess one of the most addictive games I've played was - practically a coin-flip game, but with little lewd content.

I also highly recommend you - a match-5 game with RPG elements.

Just a week ago I've made game for a game jam - a Waldo/Walle-like game where the player needs to find indecently dressed catgirls on a teeming image :) You can give it a try if you wish.

Also recently I really enjoyed playing jigsaw puzzle games, but default images are often not interesting, so I've picked up one that allows loading own image (still not satisfied with my current choice :) so not recommending any specific one) and got a few images generated by Stable Diffusion - those are actually fun, you can always generate something that suits you better + it seems to have the image more filled with details and gradients, which often is what photos or paintings from the default puzzle pack don't have.