Some tag questions

Aug 10, 2019
First question: is there a place on this site that has a list of all the tags and their meaning?

2nd question: is a simulation (as in JSK games) the same as a trainer?

Thanks!

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Being someone who DESPISES people on AMAZON that answer product questions with "I don't have the product so I can't answer that"

I am going to say I can't answer any of those... but really just wanted to say hi, it being an into thread!

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
2nd question: is a simulation (as in JSK games) the same as a trainer?
This varies by site and context. "Simulation" tends to be the broader term and mainly implies the game focuses on interactive sex scenes or "game-y" gameplay elements (already two distinct concepts...) while not necessarily following a story. A "trainer" meanwhile usually refers to a very specific kind of semi-sandbox time management game in which the player makes mutually exclusive choices to raise some measure of sexual performance. Most of the time the MC is put in a position of power over a single (usually female) sex interest at a time with little to no romantic relation between the two and plans out a daily/weekly schedule for the trainee to follow.

Basically you'll struggle to find a "trainer" which does not also qualify as a "simulation" but most people won't object to any old "touch the girl" flash game or anything with an in-game clock being called a "simulation" even if it's solo action with no real measure of progress, sexual or otherwise.