Identify Some zombie simulation game

katwap

Feb 9, 2022
I remember playing this one japanese zombie survival game a bit longer than a year ago, where we caught a zombie girl and had the option to use some antivirus that somewhat cured them and made them more and more "intelligent" each time you'd use it on them. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, so help me out. I only remember that the zombie girl herself was blonde

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Haven't played it myself, but I recall seeing something similar to what you described. It's possibly RJ367308, Love is Undead. Not sure if it's on the site or not, or even if it's translated. Likely a R7 issue if not. You can probably easily find it on other sites.

katwap

Feb 9, 2022
Haven't played it myself, but I recall seeing something similar to what you described. It's possibly RJ367308, Love is Undead. Not sure if it's on the site or not, or even if it's translated. Likely a R7 issue if not. You can probably easily find it on other sites.
THANK YOU that's what it was called. I just remembered that I bought the game as well after you told me the code, I forgot that I even had a dlsite account with other products as well. If I can't find no English translations, I can machine translate it myself.