Identify Someone can help find that game?

nosehead

Jun 17, 2017

I've been looking for it for a long time and I can't find it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure what you were trying to save but those gifs are of an online multiplayer shooter.

Nov 27, 2018
It uses . There are a few games with its default interface on Steam (Mirror Shot, Bunny Count). The vehicular combat, helicopter and flying would likely be separate templates (there are many available).

Probably a kitchen-sink project done for fun with already-owned, free or pirated assets and you're seeing playtesting footage with debug mode/console/cheats (he's playing alone against bots). Or it's a recent cash grab or shovelware.

Reactions: nosehead

nosehead

Jun 17, 2017
It uses . There are a few games with its default interface on Steam (Mirror Shot, Bunny Count). The vehicular combat, helicopter and flying would likely be separate templates (there are many available).

Probably a kitchen-sink project done for fun with already-owned, free or pirated assets and you're seeing playtesting footage with debug mode/console/cheats (he's playing alone against bots). Or it's a recent cash grab or shovelware.
Thanks ^^

I see that it will be difficult since it is not free and I do not see any mods or anything

But at least I know what it is

Last edited: