Seeking Someone know of any games similar to Karryn's Prison?

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
Hi, I would like to know if anyone here knows of games similar to Karryn's Prison.
What do I mean by similar:

-That have combat similar to Karryn's Prison (turn based combat mixed with sexual content).
-That have a corruption system.
-That you can perform jobs to earn money (either normal/sexual work or both).
-Preferably that is made in RPGM (optional).

I know this request has been made by others before, but those posts are a little old and I would like to see if anyone found any similar games.

Oct 22, 2018
Lots of Acerola stuff, especially Collette and Tear. Leveling and crafting are both semen-based, you get lewd jobs, and there are sex scenes both on victory and defeat (whoever wins does the raping). Collette also additionally has middle-of-battle raping IIRC, though I don't quite recall the girls being able to rape back.

Reactions: nalgonas4ever

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
Lots of Acerola stuff, especially Collette and Tear. Leveling and crafting are both semen-based, you get lewd jobs, and there are sex scenes both on victory and defeat (whoever wins does the raping). Collette also additionally has middle-of-battle raping IIRC, though I don't quite recall the girls being able to rape back.
I am surprised that I didn't even know about this developer, thanks!

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Third crisis is one of the best games in terms of corruption. There aren't to many games with a satisfying corruption route. but this is one of em

good art style, gameplay is turn based strategy on a grid a bit like FF tactics

witch in debt is probably more simular. pretty decent corruption here aswell. But the gameplay is far more simular to karyn prison.

https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-in...-v-12-05-2019_mod2-touhou-marupon-dou.105625/

That being said It's tough to beat karyns prison arguably the best game on this site. Top tier game there

Last edited:
Reactions: ahosenseixd