Seeking Something comparable to Karryn's Prison

indazone1231

Feb 17, 2022
Hi all,

It doesn't have to be exactly like Karryn's Prison, but something I'd most likely enjoy if I enjoyed Karryn's Prison.

It was the first adult game I played (and enjoyed), I've tried a couple of others but it was mostly just clicking through/reading and not doing anything else.

Searching is quite overwhelming - there's a huge number of games usually steam filters are good but not for these kind of games :D

Thanks!!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't think there's anything quite like KP, but there are a few other games that have in-combat sex, e.g. Treasure Hunter Claire. It sounds like you might not be familiar with RPGM, so here is a filtered list of such games with female MC (and that have combat). Most are much rapier than Karryn's Prison, which is unusual among other ways by needing the MC to have certain desire levels to do any of the acts. Most are also censored with pixelated genitals. For games that have sex-based combat, there's this list.

indazone1231

Feb 17, 2022
Awesome, thank you! Will start to look around.

I'm not too fussed about in-combat sex, but I did like the way you were able to buy things / build up stats etc. I'll have a scroll through the list you linked :)