Seeking Something like raid games

kaiyan

Jul 26, 2017
As title been wrote.
Is there any game that has raid system.
I mean literary raiding some place and take everything from that place.
And of course do whatever you want to that people.
Selling them to a brothel, make them a slave and keep some interesting people for your desire.
I think that might be a good game..

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I think the concept may work, but the title could be confusing to many players, since raid in the context of gaming is usually rather "bring your guild to fight a dragon" than "go to war to rape and enslave".

What setting do you have in mind for that game? In present day or dystopian setting the protagonist would be the villain from the start. In a medieval fantasy world, the protagonist could even start thinking herself/himself as virtuous but than slowly turning to the dark side.

Personally, I'd recommend a setting outside the real world. Necromancers and mad scientists attract less controversy than terrorists.

kaiyan

Jul 26, 2017
Something like leader of a group.
Settling his/her base at start of the game then raid other place.
Growing their base that might become town, city or maybe just make it to become best fortress that can save them when other country, kingdom, empire, or neighbouring cities try to destroy them.
When raiding other place or defending their base it's more like Dragon Bride type.
When managing their base more like not so complicated simulation game.
And when raiding.
They should have proper tools and equipment to prepare before launch raid.
Something like web to capture running people and rope to restrain them.
Should have a commonplace to raid or fixed target and some place with one time only raid with special prize.
The special prize from one time only raid place it must be unique person that can be recruited to join group or just sell it to become a slave or sell it to brothel.
That unique person will have some bonus if they were sold to brothel.