Ren'Py - Something Miraculous [v1.10] [MoogChoog]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Machina4

while the concept is good. there is many flaws on this game that need to be polished

1. the art is unique but not really good. it always a bit blurry and lack of details
    2. the control aren,t really user's friendly.
    3. the game is too sandbox and you come to a point where you just do not know what to do to start a quest
    4. every single girls are big boobs. while the cannon character sometime have small or medium breast, they now all have the D cup breast which is kinda lacking of variety.
    5. that cannot really be fix, but i am not a big fan of Chat Noir which i believe is looking a bit Gay in his cat suit. but what can we do? that is how the serie was made.

in overall, this game have a good potential of improvment and have a good concept, but currently it's not as good as it could be.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dusk1123

Just a fun little game even if it gets canceled it was still fun what we have . The background art could use a little work and a little polishing on character models, I would say give it a month or two more see how it looks then.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rostabu

Well right off the bat lets say he does have a potential game here if you like ladybug and cat nior. I have never been a fan of KK and this looks very KK. As with any extremely difficult changing background story its heavily narrarated (not a bad thing, it just is). I'd say for a freshman outing he actually got a working ep1 out and thats an accomplishment as for the game itself I am withholding judgement for a few eps and yes I will d/l those eps to see the progress.

Edit 5/10/2022: A lot of changes made definitely for the better. its still a first release and I expect dev will improve it even more over time.