Incest Patch​

Main Game: Something Special
Game/Creator: Wonder Games

Modder: Xyze F95Zone

Mod Version: 2.6
Game Version: 0.1.9
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Mod bg.png

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, haven't tried this game yet. Do you know if the dev intended the game story to be incest but changed it slightly for patreon, or is this 'path/patch' completely changing the story?

I only ask cause sometimes the two don't mix well if it was never intended so to speak.

Reactions: Shenaniganzz

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
i-Patch Version : Mod 1.1 - for game v.0.0.6 (23 Jan 2020)
Game Version : Compressed v.0.0.6 (by Abhai)
Report : When not using the i-patch, all is fine when select Starting new game. But when applied i-patch, error page happen on Starting new game. By clicking ignore multiple times, it's skipping to the scene when Rachel first arrival (after dinner table talk between MC & the girls, he get handjob under the table). After that, the patch work fine, the girls became MC relative. I've tried to mix starting new game without the patch, then after select MC name and into the first scene, waking up, I save & quit, then applied the patch. Sadly, it doesn't work. The i-patch only affected start new game. So if I want to use i-patch, I have to sacrifice many earlier scenes decision (idk if it's matter a lot), including rename the MC's name (not really urgent, can rename it later with command console).

M'95

May 17, 2019
Report : When not using the i-patch, all is fine when select Starting new game. But when applied i-patch, error page happen on Starting new game. By clicking ignore multiple times, it's skipping to the scene when Rachel first arrival (after dinner table talk between MC & the girls, he get handjob under the table). After that, the patch work fine, the girls became MC relative. I've tried to mix starting new game without the patch, then after select MC name and into the first scene, waking up, I save & quit, then applied the patch. Sadly, it doesn't work. The i-patch only affected start new game. So if I want to use i-patch, I have to sacrifice many earlier scenes decision (idk if it's matter a lot), including rename the MC's name (not really urgent, can rename it later with command console).
Did you read the readme.txt file with the patch? Quote : "Just put the patch/ folder in the game/ directory ".

I'll bet you have only moved the contents of the patch folder and not the patch dir whole.

Happy Incesting :)

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Did you read the readme.txt file with the patch? Quote : "Just put the patch/ folder in the game/ directory ".

I'll bet you have only moved the contents of the patch folder and not the patch dir whole.

Happy Incesting :)
I extracted the incest_patch.zip folder, then pasted the Patch folder into the /game folder. Even deleted the 0.0.6 folder, extracted it again and the n pasted the Patch folder into the /game. Still getting Error

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
If I just go back and start a new game will it play through patched all the way to the end of this latest update without the Exception Errors?

M'95

May 17, 2019
If I just go back and start a new game will it play through patched all the way to the end of this latest update without the Exception Errors?
I just re-downloaded the game made a fresh install and put in the incest patch, everything is working perfectly. When I start I can choose incest path or normal and to start at beginning or at update 0.0.5, no errors.

I extracted the incest_patch.zip folder, then pasted the Patch folder into the /game folder. Even deleted the 0.0.6 folder, extracted it again and the n pasted the Patch folder into the /game. Still getting Error
Uuhm deleted the 0.06 dir? why?

M'95

May 17, 2019
View attachment 525869
Overview:
Incest Patch​

Main Game: Something Special
Game/Creator: Wonder Games
Modder: Xyze F95Zone

Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 0.0.6
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 525981
When beginning a new game your incest patch offers to start from update 0.0.5 , this should be update 0.0.6 (scene10) now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Do you try it with the original or the compressed one ? ... like my post before, I've used the compressed one, might be some problem with it. Happen on another games before, where the compressed clashed with i-patch, forgot the game title. Anyways, already delete the game because it's barely have content. Will revisit in the far future, maybe a year, if not abandoned yet:LOL:.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Do you try it with the original or the compressed one ? ... like my post before, I've used the compressed one, might be some problem with it. Happen on another games before, where the compressed clashed with i-patch, forgot the game title. Anyways, already delete the game because it's barely have content. Will revisit in the far future, maybe a year, if not abandoned yet:LOL:.
Yes original one, compressing has been know to fuck-up scripts. Good luck!

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Same for me as well, unfortunately...

Nevermind. Just found out what I was doing wrong Thanks for the heads-up

Reactions: 1happyday