VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Something Special [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

1. 3.00 star(s)

accountant2992

this was a short and sweet game with scenes with 2 or 3 girls
    i liked it enough to bookmark the patreon of the developer
    totally forgot to rate it in the right time to give more detailed review sadly
    but its definitely worth playing
  2. 1.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Eh, a short VN with good renders? That's about it. The story is you go to the gym one day and if you pick a bunch of nonsensical random choices you somehow manage to convince the main LI to not quit your gym.

She will quit the gym unless you have sex with the receptionist and allow her to be groped?
  3. 4.00 star(s)

CookieMonster

This game, though short, utilizes very pretty models, which are really fitting to the style of this short story.

It is a very vanilla storyline, but rather touching, and with dialogue that is written with the appropriate level of suggestion to drive the player's imagination. As such, it is a pretty good work, and though it leaves the player hoping for more, it is a sufficiently self-contained work. It's is rather solid as a game and quite wholesome.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

evil_lep

very short, like this response, Orborgin is also selling a actual full version, stating this isnt actually it, this is a teaser version. by all definition, this should be labeled as a demo. not a complete or full game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Robbini

You have to thread a thin line between being annoying and being chivalrous to get the best ending, which I supposed could be decided as being pretty realistic.

Length was interesting, but an ending scene with more content or sequel could be pretty interesting as well, if the creator has enough time and interest.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Very nice short game. The girls and their respective sex scene is hot with some variations included. There are some typos but still manageable.
    The rpy file found in the game's thread unlocks the sex scene with receptionist girl. Also you can easily fix the typos or some bad wording with it if they really annoy you.
    It would have been nice to also have a separate ending with the receptionist girl but still not bad.
    I hope we will see a full fledged 3d game from the developer in the future.