Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Something To Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] Multi-Mod [AB]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
main_menu.png

Overview:
(A mod that adds a lot of new features. )​

Updated: 2021/03/01
Game/Creator: Something To Write About: The Author
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. 7.1
Game Version: Ch. 7.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Old Mod: , or
ANDROID (old mod): or JEEVANT
Reworked Mod: , or

NOTE: Both mod versions are updated to the final version of the game. The reworked mod has more features.

screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
The only thing available on your patreon is the 2.1 walkthrough pdf.
I was updating the mod to remove some bugs, but I just updated it and added the mod there again, sorry about that.

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hey, i don't know if i took the right path but i wasn't able to get this choice. View attachment 768658
You need to choose: "Go to kimmy" instead of "Do something else". I forgot to specify this, sorry. Any error or doubt contact me.
EDIT: In this route you will miss a choice with Chris too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JydxV

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
You need to choose: "Go to kimmy" instead of "Do something else". I forgot to specify this, sorry. Any error or doubt contact me.
EDIT: In this route you will miss a choice with Chris too.
are u sure ;)
➢ I wouldn't want to interfere in your ritual. (-1 Lyndie's Point/-1ThroupIe Point) • Should I?
-> Kiss the poor girl! (+3 Lyndie’s Points)
-> Don't kiss her. (-2 Lyndie's Points) if we select this option chris evening scene happened, if we say stay we will miss chris choice (am i correct) :giggle:

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
are u sure ;)
➢ I wouldn't want to interfere in your ritual. (-1 Lyndie's Point/-1ThroupIe Point) • Should I?
-> Kiss the poor girl! (+3 Lyndie’s Points)
-> Don't kiss her. (-2 Lyndie's Points) if we select this option chris evening scene happened, if we say stay we will miss chris choice (am i correct) :giggle:
Okay, thanks for telling me. When I add the Gallery Mod I will correct/modify it in the walkthrough mod and in pdf. I'll probably put an option to see all the scenes together in some parts of the game as well to improve the mod.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
i finished playing both route with your mod i found this 36. It's getting late though perhaps I should sleep, though I admit might might have been nice to have somebody to say goodnight. ➢ Aoife (Sex scene) if aoifepoints >= 16 ➢ Lyndie (Sex scene) if lyndiepoints >= 12: ➢ Aoife and Lyndie (Sex scene) if throuplepoints >= 5 ➢ Beatrix (if beatrixpoints >= 10) ➢ Chris (if chrispoints >= 5) ➢ Kimberly (+1 Kim's Point) if kimpoints >= 10: ➢ Nobody. difference is just if we stayed at linda we get all choices except(kim) if we leave we get only (chris and kim)choices (y)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
IAmAB Just wanted to let you know that since the dev is trying to clean up the code for the hard pauses, that IF they accept the changes I made your copy of the script file will be significantly different. However, I have already made the same changes to your mod script file so that they line up with each other. It has been cleaned up for the hard pauses, grammar, spelling, and the double spaces in the verbiage. I am including the file here so that IF he does accept it you will have the identical copy of their file but with your mod info still intact.

Reactions: Punto and IAmAB

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I cant add this to the Zip folder because they arent the same file type or something.
So how do I make this file compatible?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I cant add this to the Zip folder because they arent the same file type or something.
So how do I make this file compatible?
What is it that you are trying to add? His mod or the file that I altered for better transitions? In either case, IF it is his mod, after you download it you need to unzip the file and then add the "game" folder contents to your game's "game" folder; IF it is my altered file that I uploaded in the previous comment, then after you download the file you will need to rename it back to "scripts.rpy" and place it in your game's "game" folder in order for the game to see it. In either case if it asks you to overwrite the file then say "yes" so that you get his mod choice options.

Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote