VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 122 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Titlescreen1.png

Overview:
You're a young bestselling author easing your way into life after a long public disappearance, struggling from trauma you find yourself unable to write anymore. With publishers and executives breathing down your neck you've taken a teaching job in LA hoping to find inspiration, but the weeks have flown by and still nothing has come to you. Then one night everything starts to change, and you find your life converging with the lives of 6 beautiful women, each with their own hopes and problems. Will any of this turn out well? Frankly that's up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-01
Release Date: 2021-02-26
Developer: STWAdev
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 7.1
Language: English
Other Game: STWA: Unbroken
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Cheat, Gallery & Walkthrough Mod - FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS 2 - Audio/Walkthrough/Cheating Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bpic1.png TrixieVelourAKAMarie.png fridayclub30.png kimbar2.png kimcall1.png lynclub10.png xscene2a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Something To Write About: The Author [Ch.1] [STWAdev] - Original Size: 793 MB

Download PC (58MB): - - -
Download Mac (43MB): - - -

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like the game. plenty of choices nice and easy to read game with no english. a nice sized intro.

not sure how i feel about kimmy but think ima ignore her. she was ok at first but lost interest when she takes off with another person. sadly im one of the few ppl who believes in lesbian NTR. granted theres no relationship between the two but that scene did influence me enough to restart the game and ignore Kimmy after that. im all for a lesbian scenes if its a pre-established relationship but when you get the chance to interact with a character and show interest, then said character goes with someone without you bein able to do something about it. total mood killer for me to pursue that character. but that's just me. dont have a problem with it if MC is given a choice if he's ok with it or not cause hten its up to the player. but yeah for the most part i like this game.

also if there is a sister in this game at some point i hope shes ugly. if dev isnt going for family stuff dont make them tempting :LOL:

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Damn, booted this up and was excited to play it (that glorious planned content), but quickly found out that I didn't like any of the characters. Lyndie was probably the only one I didn't feel like throwing out of a window. Another MC that lacks any backbone...it gets old after a while. All the girls seem to be plot devices with no way of getting rid of them (I tried). The models look great (especially Lyndie) and the writing is really good however, I just could not finish it. I wish the dev all the success in the world, this game is just not for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Damn, booted this up and was excited to play it (that glorious planned content), but quickly found out that I didn't like any of the characters. Lyndie was probably the only one I didn't feel like throwing out of a window. Another MC that lacks any backbone...it gets old after a while. All the girls seem to be plot devices with no way of getting rid of them (I tried). The models look great (especially Lyndie) and the writing is really good however, I just could not finish it. I wish the dev all the success in the world, this game is just not for me.
i mostly agree with this. the girls werent so bad for me but yeah, like you said mc doesnt have alot of backbone but honestly i just let that part go since he apparently has some trauma. sadly if he stays like that then yeah might be an issue down the line.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
i mostly agree with this. the girls werent so bad for me but yeah, like you said mc doesnt have alot of backbone but honestly i just let that part go since he apparently has some trauma. sadly if he stays like that then yeah might be an issue down the line.
That's totally fair. There's just something offputting to me personally about each one, especially Kim. I did everything I could to see if there was a way to completely get rid of her lol. Just isn't for me :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
damn, good thing I saw this comment. I'm really tired of this wave of beta mc's too

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's totally fair. There's just something offputting to me personally about each one, especially Kim. I did everything I could to see if there was a way to completely get rid of her lol. Just isn't for me :)
no judgement after my first play through and not being able to prevent her to go with Bea i tried the same thing on 2nd playthrough.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Something To Write About: The Author [Ch.1] [STWAdev] - Original Size: 793 MB

Download PC (58MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (43MB): - - -
If you can answer my doubt will be awesome.
Does the compressed versions have less quality or is just a size diference, i avoid compressed versions for that reason.

Thank you

Reactions: Andy057
4.50 star(s) 122 Votes