VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

Excellent start thus far. The story is good, renders are nice, girls are a pleasant mix, and all in all I'm really enjoying the direction of the game so far. The protagonist isn't a stereotypical creep, and can even be very reserved with all the girls through choices. It sounds weird I know, but I prefer to take things slow in games normally. That said, if you like sex immediately, there are options there for that from almost the beginning. Definitely looking forward to more, and think I'll support this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Good start to an interesting story.
    The characters have depth.
    Didn't notice any glitches, or errors. Pretty smooth transition with the chapters.
    Looking forward to where this goes from here. Keep up the good work
    Thanks for sharing
  3. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

Very good first chapter.
    Well written, interesting story, beautiful women and unlike what some in the thread write, they are not that cliched, I found them rather interesting, while not being particularly special, they are not the standard characters we meet in most games here.

If the quality remains that high and the updates come at a regular pace and with satisfying content, this is another game that could earn a five and not because of what it might one day be, but because of what it actually is.