Cheat Mod Unity Something Unlimited Cheat mod/Save editor [v0.1.0] [snugglekitten]

• Thread starter Deleted member 365959
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 365959

Overview:
SUSE
Something Unlimited Save Editor

Save editor, grind assistant, and mod. I've designed this to make playing Something Unlimited a little easier.

This should be considered an alpha build. Backup your saves, use with caution, etc. (You can use the mod to backup/restore)

You can set heroine device levels, un-busy Tala or Roulette, visit folks multiple times per day, set your building upgrade levels, etc. Be sure to see the attached gifs for examples.

Updated: June 11, 2019
Game/Creator:
Modder: snugglekitten
Mod Version: 0.1.0
Game Version: 2.2.225
Language: English

Usage:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Future features (depending on interest, feedback, etc):

Installation:

Change-Log:

Contributing:

Download: Exe: View attachment 248502 Files: View attachment 248503

Unbusy Tala: SUSE01.gif Unlock Device: SUSE02.gif Set costume, update count: SUSE03.gif Upgrade location: SUSE04.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 365959

Can you please post a way to change the saves files.
This mod directly edits the saves. They aren't 'files' just entries in the registry. So any change you make using this mod, changes the save file.

D

Deleted member 365959

I ment where do you place the saves after the chages when you save
I'm not sure I follow. If you use the mod, it applies the changes to the selected slot's save. If you use the 'Save' option in the mod, it exports the save as a text file which you then can re-import using the 'Restore' option. Does that help?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Using the exe version, nothing is launching. I only see briefly a powershell command line flashing.
Same for zip version when launching.
I'm using windows 7 64 bits.

Error I have when launching with ISE :

When I relocate all files into root HDD folder (C:\)

(I used a VM to have the errors in English, but they're the same afaik in my host machine.

D

Deleted member 365959

Using the exe version, nothing is launching. I only see briefly a powershell command line flashing.

(I used a VM to have the errors in English, but they're the same afaik in my host machine.
On the machine you are running it on, what is the output of:

Code:
$PSVersionTable
I haven't included a version requirement in the script itself (I will note that for the next build), but I believe it requires PowerShell v3 or higher. Let me know what you have and I can use that for troubleshooting.

D

Deleted member 365959

I did some testing on Windows 7 myself, looks like you need to have at least PowerShell v3. I'll add some checks in the next build.

I've updated the installation instructions to reflect the need for PowerShell v3 and how to install it. Here they are for your convenience:

1. Install .NET 4:
2. And then WMF 3.0:
-- *Select the Windows6.1 version.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I did some testing on Windows 7 myself, looks like you need to have at least PowerShell v3. I'll add some checks in the next build.

I've updated the installation instructions to reflect the need for PowerShell v3 and how to install it. Here they are for your convenience:

1. Install .NET 4:
2. And then WMF 3.0:
-- *Select the Windows6.1 version.
OK, makes sense.
Thanks, I'll try that when I'll have access to my PC again :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn seems like you still can't get Super/Wonder woman naked yet. I know the CG there just not the code. I guess he made sure of that. Before I used this mod I edited the regedit before and had all of them nude. I just wish you can keep them nude permanently and I wouldn't mind starting over. I mean even in regular talk I wish I could keep them nude. If this was in Renpy it would be easy.

fusespliff

May 15, 2018
Goddamn Windows. Try to install PowerShell V3, keeps searching my pc for updates. Google for a fix....success! Launch the installation, stuck at "initialising install".

D

Deleted member 365959

Goddamn Windows. Try to install PowerShell V3, keeps searching my pc for updates. Google for a fix....success! Launch the installation, stuck at "initialising install".
I didn't realize so many folks were using Windows 7 still! You guys have inspired me to find a solution. There's a chance that the next release will not require PowerShell v3.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Can you have a version that works for Mac? Alternatively, does anyone here have a mac save file?

D

Deleted member 365959

Can you have a version that works for Mac? Alternatively, does anyone here have a mac save file?
Its possible to get it to work on a Mac, but I don't have easy access to a Mac to work on it. I'm not sure how Unity stores data on a Mac, but it is just a matter of setting it up to interface with how it is stored on a Mac.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Its possible to get it to work on a Mac, but I don't have easy access to a Mac to work on it. I'm not sure how Unity stores data on a Mac, but it is just a matter of setting it up to interface with how it is stored on a Mac.
So from what I can tell for Mac, save files are saved as .plist files