Cheat Mod Onhold Something Unlimited: No more grind Mod

hbalchiz

Mar 2, 2021
I have updated my helper mod for version 2.3.2, you can download it from the attachment. It also includes my full savegame, i believe it is complete except for a few bugged scenes on vault.

Happy grinding.
Luv you babe, hope this doesn't fuck my computer up.

Maxwellsmart77

Feb 15, 2023
Ok, (SU version 2.4) i applied this to my current save and it works for a few girls. I had an issue where i could fuck mercy but i couldn't get her to strip naked, this mod fixed it! I ran just the Saveslot3 reg file from the mod, not the clear thing. loaded up my game and asked her to strip and sure as shit she did! Thanks guy. I exported my save and deleted everything but slot 3, so if i did it right this should only effect slot 3 and the basic graphics settings, (fullscreen mode in 720p) i'm not 100 percent done because there are alot of cells empty still.. but it might be because they haven't finished the game and I DO actually have all the girls so far. I'm not really sure. If anyone downloads this just know that I'm in the process of trying to clone terra again. so if you load up the game check the cloning lab in like 10 more days in tube 2.

Reactions: mighty