OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
F95ZoneFanArtGuild_Catwoman.png

Something Unlimited

Game Sprite Re-Mix and Game Related Fanart Thread

I felt the need to start a thread for people to show off their efforts r.e. S.U. Sprite re-mixing fanart, and S.U. fanart in general, so here we go!

See the Something Unlimited game thread for more info about the game.

Also, see the SunsetRiders7 Collection thread for related artwork by SR7.

Not much else to say, so to kick things off, here's a few re-mixes I threw together using a few of the 'ingame' sprites, with a bit of Photoshop editing as needed.

Note that I'm just re-combining sprites here to show off some of the art from the game in a different context. Credit to SR7 and whomever else is doing art for S.U. for the sprites!

This next pic is just a simple re-mix using the Exhibition background, nothing particularly special, just hot nekkid cartoon babes...

And here's my stab at a Nekkid version of Catwoman, the same art that I used to kick this thread off, re-combining and editing a couple of sprites from the game, in a handy .png format.

BTW, if you want to check out other art by SunsetRiders7, which has Marvel, Avatar, and other fan art besides DC related art, and some 'original concept art' for SU, there's a thread for that!
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2021-10-11-sunsetriders7.23921/

There' that should be enough to help get the ball rolling! Enjoy!

Edit:
03/10/2023
The French Tickler took some time to put together a bunch of the artwork in this thread as of 3/10/23 and uploaded it here:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Previously on Lovekrauts-Lewd-Edits:

SU7_fanedit_Zatanna_Batman.jpg
SU7_fanedit_Lobo_hawkgirl.jpg
SU7_fanedit_Triss.jpg

SR7_fanedit_Diana_Jonn.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Diana_Themyscira_1.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Diana_Aeaea_1.jpg
View attachment 1829548
SR7_fanedit_Mercy_lexroom.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Superwoman_Lobo.jpg

SR7_fanedit_Mari_John_02.jpg
View attachment 1829551

OhWee
I like how there are so many characters to discover in your “Street Orgy“-Scene it took me a while to notice Lex&Mercy in the Background. Like a sexy Where’s Waldo or that Panda-Guy from One Piece.
Kylar Stern
Neat idea with the autograph-cards. Makes me think about PrivateChats/Instagram/OnlyFans etc.
Funny enough that's a bunch of my older wips. Posters advertising the Glamor Slam/Meta-Bordello, Snapchats, OF lewds.....I really should get back to those sometime soon.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes