Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
@Gunsmoke Games Hey there, mistake detected when speaking with Wonder Woman, i think its the second time you use the lasso, when they speak about orgies in the watchtower i saw "Ogry" and i think another spelling mistake was around there. Might be wrong on that last one, tho.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Really impressed with this. The writing isn't pointlessly vulgar like a horny 16 year old wrote it, and the characters actually have...well...character, when they speak. Each character has a personality that comes through in the writing, and this is one of the only lewd games I've seen with that. The gameplay is interesting, CGs look good. Really no complaints at all.
Welcome to the beauty of SunsetRider's work. He stays true to the core, cannon content to T. From art work to personalities; it's as close to the original Justice League, and JLU series as possible.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really impressed with this. The writing isn't pointlessly vulgar like a horny 16 year old wrote it, and the characters actually have...well...character, when they speak. Each character has a personality that comes through in the writing, and this is one of the only lewd games I've seen with that. The gameplay is interesting, CGs look good. Really no complaints at all.
One thing I like about the writing is that we don't get too much of a window into Lex's thoughts, allowing the player to interpret his motivations rather than spell them out to us. For example, personally I like Galatea, and imagine that Lex develops a genuine fondness for his "daughter", and the game doesn't tell me otherwise. Someone who thinks he's simply manipulating her, however, can also think that and the game doesn't contradict them either. You could say the same about pretty much any of the other girls, even the heroines to be honest. Lex bringing them to the cells could be simply for his own twisted amusement, or because he really wants to make them his.

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
One thing I like about the writing is that we don't get too much of a window into Lex's thoughts, allowing the player to interpret his motivations rather than spell them out to us. For example, personally I like Galatea, and imagine that Lex develops a genuine fondness for his "daughter", and the game doesn't tell me otherwise. Someone who thinks he's simply manipulating her, however, can also think that and the game doesn't contradict them either. You could say the same about pretty much any of the other girls, even the heroines to be honest. Lex bringing them to the cells could be simply for his own twisted amusement, or because he really wants to make them his.
he prostituting them:rolleyes:whats your point??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She wasn't near the top of the poll. Next few updates are focused on Batgirl, Vixen, and Supergirl.
Do we have another poll?Last one I saw was almost 1 year ago and WW definitely have way more support.Not to mention Starfire too.Poor Hawkgirl was realy behind:(

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes