Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I remember when she didn't exist yet. then only had strip scenes. Now she has bordello and a room. She's gotten way more updates than canary who was one of the first 3.
All that said, given that Wonder Woman is one of the most iconic heroines in the DC universe, it would be nice to see her get some love before ones so obscure that Lex had to look them up. ;)

Aug 11, 2017
At this point he's just taking the piss at us. The last 2 "updates" were bugfixes. Nevermind they're so far apart, they don't even add any content? That bullshit.. Also, I agree with the dude above. Playing as your own character would've been awesome. Lex is kinda off-putting. That being said, the game is still very good and the artwork is incredible.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
All that said, given that Wonder Woman is one of the most iconic heroines in the DC universe, it would be nice to see her get some love before ones so obscure that Lex had to look them up. ;)
He should have done her when her film came out.

Has he implemented all the costumes from years ago?

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
After playing both the Demo and the latest build (2.2.111) I will say this.
The Demo runs a lot better for me, looks better and performance isn't an issue anymore.
The modern resolution implementation is also good.

An issue I have is the removal of cheats. I and some others here find them useful and help us play around a bit.
They'll only be used by those of us who want to use them for various reasons. (lack of time in my case)
Hope you keep them in.

Hopefully transferring assets to this new build should be easy for you, plus the ability to inport our saves I hope.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice, I've been wanting a new brothel sim ever since SimBro got abandoned. Looking forward to trying it. The superhero parody aspect is nice as well.

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
The demo seems to be a solid enough proof of concept and as long as the quality in the artwork in maintained then I feel safe in saying the game overall will improve.

Just please keep the cheat menu because this sort of game can all too easily become a grind fest without it.
Based on what Locke (the programmer of the rebuild) has said in the SU Discord, cheats are absolutely planned for the rebuild. They just weren't a priority for the demo.

Reactions: Hybris and KaiserST

Josevegas

Dec 16, 2018
Wait, I think I do not understand. This month there is no content update just a bug fix and only a playable demo of a game rewrite? Sorry for my english

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes