Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Honestly, not trying to be a dick, but you must not be looking very hard then.

It's the first featured tag listed on the Patreon, not that far down in the feed, and even the latest posts make it pretty clear one is coming up and who it is. That's before you factor in the discord too, which has a command you can use + the update cycle is so consistent anyone who's been following GG for the last year+ could accurately predict the date of the next 12 updates and then some.

Gotta work on those search skills bud.
Guess that's what happens when you come back to the internet after moving for two weeks lol

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

A League of Her Own

So we have good news and bad news, and we’ll start by ripping the Band-Aid off.

No Harley Content This Update

We’ve seen a lot of growing speculation about Harley being in this update. While normally we’d just let speculation run rampant until the update dropped, we know Harley – like Raven – is a bit of a special case for people. Frankly, we don’t want opinions of the update colored by people not getting something they hyped themselves up for.

So, we’re confirming right now that there is no Harley content in 2.2.2 and we’re sorry to those this may massively disappoint.

On the Cutting Room Floor

That being said, we hope you all like today’s teaser! ^^
This actually has a lot to do with last update’s delays. In all honestly, SR7 went a little nutty last update and try to fully complete 4 characters at once. Unfortunately, coupled with the business trip and other issues, he was hit with the harsh reality that he bit off more than he could chew – and lessons were learned accordingly.

However, you are all going to get to see a lot of the fruit from those labors this update instead! And all signs point to it being on time too!
So while you may have to wait a bit longer before more Harley gets added – we hope you enjoy the League of Shadows content nonetheless. And Batgirl. Don’t forget Batgirl is getting a lot of love this update too. ; )

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

A shame that Harley won't get any stuff, but I'm looking forward to more League of Shadows stuff. The Hype Train is finally coming!!

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

We’ve seen a lot of growing speculation about Harley being in this update. While normally we’d just let speculation run rampant until the update dropped, we know Harley – like Raven – is a bit of a special case for people. Frankly, we don’t want opinions of the update colored by people not getting something they hyped themselves up for.
So, we’re confirming right now that there is no Harley content in 2.2.2 and we’re sorry to those this may massively disappoint.
This actually has a lot to do with last update’s delays. In all honestly, SR7 went a little nutty last update and try to fully complete 4 characters at once. Unfortunately, coupled with the business trip and other issues, he was hit with the harsh reality that he bit off more than he could chew – and lessons were learned accordingly.
However, you are all going to get to see a lot of the fruit from those labors this update instead! And all signs point to it being on time too!
So while you may have to wait a bit longer before more Harley gets added – we hope you enjoy the League of Shadows content nonetheless. And Batgirl. Don’t forget Batgirl is getting a lot of love this update too. ; )
Thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 312531

A League of Her Own

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

A shame that Harley won't get any stuff, but I'm looking forward to more League of Shasows stuff. The Hype Train is finally coming!!
Is it just me or does Shiva look like azula with her hair down. In other words YES please !
SU is giving us the best of both worlds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

312533 312534

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 312531

A League of Her Own

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

A shame that Harley won't get any stuff, but I'm looking forward to more League of Shasows stuff. The Hype Train is finally coming!!

I hope we will be able to go back over scenes if we already have been to the league of shadows

Either in the vault or even new scenes all together would be nice

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone knows games like something Unlimited and what other games that the creator Gunsomke have made I really enjoy this game I want to know if he made others too

darkbones

May 7, 2019
I am a big fan of the game. When I was about 12 years old I use to stay up at night and imagine capturing TV and comic book heroines with my shrink ray and keeping them cells to train them. This was decades before trainer games existed. I know they have plans of their own to complete the game, but here are my suggestions for the future, and maybe beyond.

More villains: Clayface, Silver Banshee, Grundy, Ace, White Martian, AMAZO, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, The Brain Monsieur Malleh, and Madame Rouge.

Henchwomen: Star Sapphire, Lifewire, Volcana, Ravager, and Jinx.

Girls: Wonder Girl, Jessica Cruz GL, Bumblebee, Jinx, and any girl from the Legion of Superheroes.

Women: Batwoman, Dona Troy, Mera, Fire, and Ice.

Magic Room Occupants: Circy, Zatana, Le Fay, Jinx, and Silver Banshee.

Leash Locations: Legion Hideout with male villains looking on. Lex's office with henchwomen looking on. Adding sex acts to increase the humiliation at locations. Urination in public, though this may be a turnoff for some.

With the robotics in the lab: Make Metallo sexually functional. Sex machines.

Costumes: Not a big fan of the slut costumes. But would like to see more slave, haram, bondage, and underwear. I really liked how there were two stages of stripping for Mercy. It would be nice if the street close costumes could be set up with longer stripping with clothes and underwear.

Fetishes: This is a very fragmented subject. What I like may not be what you want to see. There are a lot of fetishes that turn me off as well. The ones I am going to encourage additions to the humiliation factor of the game. I would like to see tentacles, bestiality, sex machines, monster sex, tickling, and urination.

Add Location: To the Tala's Workshop a tentacle pit. To the Living Quarters showers, toilets, and discipline room. The discipline room would have sex machines, tickling, and spanking. When someone ignores Lex on his visit to them, they could be sent to the discipline room. The tentacle pit could be used the same way for the magic users that ignore Lex.

Just some suggestions that came to me. db

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
2 girls one cup,drink piss,gay sex,tentacle gay sex,lex gangbang,Lex leash,scat,guro...

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I'm wondering if Shiva and Talia will get cells of their own. It seems as likely as not. I want some Mallah in the game as well, Darkbones.

Reactions: darkbones

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Magic Room Occupants: Circy, Zatana, Le Fay, Jinx, and Silver Banshee.
I feel like magic room occupants would be more along the lines of heroines/villains from other dimensions (like Superwoman or if SR7 desires: Marvel Characters) and really Really REALLY powerful beings like Raven, Big Barda, Mera (cause of hydrokinesis), and such.

Reactions: Coyote099
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes