Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
I'd like to see more reactions on Lex. At first it's amazing how consistently written he is but... he looks too perfect to me. He is a maniac, in truth all he is doing is really fucked up stuff (and that's cool XD). But then again, he wins all the dialectical battles against all the heroines. I would like to see how some heroine put him in evidence even at least once, or maybe I would like to see how he loses his composure.

Even if it was only once. It would seem that the character has room to grow.

I have been playing 50 hours to this game, the next 50 would be more bearable this way XD

EDIT: What he did to Miss Martian is terrible. Yeah, funny if you think in the cookies but if you change in your mind the cookies for some hard drug, it's really, really terrible. There should be some other consequence related to that. Emotional stuff. I mean... I think that Miss Martian is more broken than any other super heroine here. It should be noted some way.

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I am a big fan of the game. When I was about 12 years old I use to stay up at night and imagine capturing TV and comic book heroines with my shrink ray and keeping them cells to train them. This was decades before trainer games existed. I know they have plans of their own to complete the game, but here are my suggestions for the future, and maybe beyond.

More villains: Clayface, Silver Banshee, Grundy, Ace, White Martian, AMAZO, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, The Brain Monsieur Malleh, and Madame Rouge.

Henchwomen: Star Sapphire, Lifewire, Volcana, Ravager, and Jinx.

Girls: Wonder Girl, Jessica Cruz GL, Bumblebee, Jinx, and any girl from the Legion of Superheroes.

Women: Batwoman, Dona Troy, Mera, Fire, and Ice.

Magic Room Occupants: Circy, Zatana, Le Fay, Jinx, and Silver Banshee.

Leash Locations: Legion Hideout with male villains looking on. Lex's office with henchwomen looking on. Adding sex acts to increase the humiliation at locations. Urination in public, though this may be a turnoff for some.

With the robotics in the lab: Make Metallo sexually functional. Sex machines.

Costumes: Not a big fan of the slut costumes. But would like to see more slave, haram, bondage, and underwear. I really liked how there were two stages of stripping for Mercy. It would be nice if the street close costumes could be set up with longer stripping with clothes and underwear.

Fetishes: This is a very fragmented subject. What I like may not be what you want to see. There are a lot of fetishes that turn me off as well. The ones I am going to encourage additions to the humiliation factor of the game. I would like to see tentacles, bestiality, sex machines, monster sex, tickling, and urination.

Add Location: To the Tala's Workshop a tentacle pit. To the Living Quarters showers, toilets, and discipline room. The discipline room would have sex machines, tickling, and spanking. When someone ignores Lex on his visit to them, they could be sent to the discipline room. The tentacle pit could be used the same way for the magic users that ignore Lex.

Just some suggestions that came to me. db
impregnation... its getting hinted a lot with artametis and terra and I WANT IT DAMN IT IM GETTING BLUE BALLED BY INVISBLE BIRTH CONTROL ARGH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra025 and TNTed

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is the key button to hide the interface? I stopped playing for a month and now I can't remember which one:(

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'd like to see more reactions on Lex. At first it's amazing how consistently written he is but... he looks too perfect to me. He is a maniac, in truth all he is doing is really fucked up stuff (and that's cool XD). But then again, he wins all the dialectical battles against all the heroines. I would like to see how some heroine put him in evidence even at least once, or maybe I would like to see how he loses his composure.

Even if it was only once. It would seem that the character has room to grow.

I have been playing 50 hours to this game, the next 50 would be more bearable this way XD

EDIT: What he did to Miss Martian is terrible. Yeah, funny if you think in the cookies but if you change in your mind the cookies for some hard drug, it's really, really terrible. There should be some other consequence related to that. Emotional stuff. I mean... I think that Miss Martian is more broken than any other super heroine here. It should be noted some way.
You think that's bad?
lexluthorcakes.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
Can we get Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)? The design with black hair and blue eyes.
Something like these design to show the family resemblance that she is Wonder Woman's younger sister.
314027 314028

Reactions: TNTed

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if this has been brought up but when i do artimus seen in the megaboedello. Not sure i spelled that right i get artimus starting out terra in the middle and artimes at the end in my game.

Jimm Reaper

Aug 28, 2018
Hello. Guys can i ask a favor. If any of you have a complete save of the game for the current build? My laptop broke down and i dont want to start again. I just wanna ask you guys if you can help me. Thank you..

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes