Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Ok, this is the first update to this game that I experience and I have some doubts. Will my saves keep being usable? Or will I have to start over again? It would be a big pain in the ass...

Krukaren

Oct 9, 2018
Could someone explain the exact steps I need to do to see the Poison ivy x Batgirl scene in the bordello? I've looked at the guide and flowchart in the OP and tried so many times and many different things but I only get the normal Batgirl bordello scene every time.

Reactions: Killerqueen21

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Could someone explain the exact steps I need to do to see the Poison ivy x Batgirl scene in the bordello? I've looked at the guide and flowchart in the OP and tried so many times and many different things but I only get the normal Batgirl bordello scene every time.
I did the same and nothing worked. I asume that there is something wrong in the guide or in the game, but my idea was waiting for updates and see. If someone could clarify this however, it would be great.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Put Batgirl on the Bordello (NOT PRIVATE ROOM), then put Ivy to work on the MB. Skip a day and watch the survailence, after that remove Ivy and watch it again, if it doesn't trigger skip another day and check again.
I never thought that I had to remove Ivy to activate it. Strange. Ivy doesn't have problems to fuck while working in Lex's living quarters.

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
Ok, this is the first update to this game that I experience and I have some doubts. Will my saves keep being usable? Or will I have to start over again? It would be a big pain in the ass...
Saves will usually still work, sometimes breaking a few of the new things. It's really easy to get back to where you were with the cheats though.

Reactions: Killerqueen21

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I never thought that I had to remove Ivy to activate it. Strange. Ivy doesn't have problems to fuck while working in Lex's living quarters.
Actually, I think to get the scene you have to have Ivy not hired at the time, while Batgirl is in the Bordello. Then Ivy will visit during her "free time". At least that's what worked for me. So if you have Ivy hired currently, dismiss her and keep visiting Batgirl's Bordello after that.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Update end of June or we can expecting earlier mid June or something? And what-which characters news-scenes with can we expect it is announced?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes