Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
can someone post the new pics of the Sprite rip updated 2.4.5 ? just so that I can see if it is worth downloading the whole thing.
thanks
It isn't! ;)
If you've already got the sprite rip for 2.4.45, just download the Themyscira standalone instead, the sprites are in there (may need to use UnRen or similar to extract, I've not checked whether it's required, but if it is, it's much easier and faster than Unity Asset Studio).

The exception seems to be Artemis' dance, which is pretty crap anyway - more copypasta.

Reactions: Emperor

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
TL;DR: Over nearly 9 years, our team, has developed our game, SU, under a Patreon model, aiming for monthly content releases to stand out from sporadic release models. This approach, while initially successful, led to challenges like content quantity over quality and audience frustration with perceived inadequacy in updates. The major mistake was publicly setting strict deadlines, which, despite intentions to avoid being labeled as "scammers" or "milkers," attracted criticism anyway. Now, we're shifting to an internal schedule to improve content quality and reception, learning from past experiences and committed to evolving.
You know what the funniest thing is. Smoke tries to justify all of this by putting out this graph.
Screenshot-2024-04-08-091130.png
That green line is their total revenue and it suddenly stops. Why? Because he turned off how much they receive a month to further hide it from patrons.
A reminder that the last proper update 2.4.45 had a total of 3 scenes, 2 of which were bugged and since then we've gotten the buggy renpy version of Themyscira and an android port that no one plays. If you had been a patron since Janurary, you have now paid $20 for essentially nothing. All of this is Smoke trying to convince you to stay a member because they still bill monthly.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
You know what the funniest thing is. Smoke tries to justify all of this by putting out this graph.
View attachment 3539605
That green line is their total revenue and it suddenly stops. Why? Because he turned off how much they receive a month to further hide it from patrons.

A remind that the last proper update 2.4.45 had a total of 3 scenes, 2 of which were bugged and since then we've gotten the buggy renpy version of Themyscira and an android port that no one plays. If you had been a patron since Janurary, you have now paid $20 for essentially nothing. All of this is Smoke trying to convince you to stay a member because they still bill monthly.
Just noticed, anytime Summertime saga is mentioned by shank it's always filled with hatred.
Jealous that that the team does nothing and gets paid a lot is getting out lazyed and getting paid more by another dev

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Just noticed, anytime Summertime saga is mentioned by shank it's always filled with hatred.
Jealous that that the team does nothing and gets paid a lot is getting out lazyed and getting paid more by another dev
It's among one of the biggest H games but with a bad reputation

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
Did anybody here have android 92 save a before yacht event save would be great i don't know why but i can't get update so i have to uninstall 89 and install 92 so my save is gone can anyone help?

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Deepsea Thanks for posting that.

Interesting to see the per patron is only $2.19. I think that really shows the value that individuals are willing to spend for a monthly subscription model and that is a good case study for others on how to structure memberships levels

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Deepsea Thanks for posting that.

Interesting to see the per patron is only $2.19. I think that really shows the value that individuals are willing to spend for a monthly subscription model and that is a good case study for others on how to structure memberships levels
It's also likely that it's so low for many that they barely notice it every month and therefore don't get too upset about the absence of any updates to Summertime Saga for over a year.

We do know that historically GG got an average of just over $5 per subscriber, making it easy to work out how much they're getting, even though they have (like DarkCookie in the above graph) also turned off the income stats. Unless they make a major change to their tiers it's likely to remain roughly the same.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hello everyone I'm new here I would like to know do you think the next update will finish the content of Themyscira Where I'm getting too far ahead
Welcome!

Personally, I think the next update for the Themyscira standalone will finish it, yes.
Whether that will then be fully rolled into the main game in its next update is somewhat harder to say.
If they don't roll it in, they'll probably do a Gotham update instead. Or something else, what do we know? ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Welcome!

Personally, I think the next update for the Themyscira standalone will finish it, yes.
Whether that will then be fully rolled into the main game in its next update is somewhat harder to say.
If they don't roll it in, they'll probably do a Gotham update instead. Or something else, what do we know? ;)
Well,they are "working" on Themyscira for 2 full years.
Still doubt we will see all amazons with all scenes done.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
And one of those fans would be you mindlessly becoming the yes man and white knighting devs for the last 8 to 9 years of slow development for gaming? Living where the Berne convention doesn't matter shit so get your thick headed skull outta here.
Bitch, don't tell me what to do.

And for the record, it's also a management sex sim. No one fully said it was a total visual novel.
Except the devs literally just did, but OK...

• Haha
Reactions: Testerguy19

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Im starting to believe all these patron subs still there because they forgot about these 2 years ago and dont know they still getting billed $20 a month.
No one with a sane mind would pay $2 a year for this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes