Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Forgive me for not having placed the credits. I did not remember which page I was on and who the author was, moreover, I had been asking for some time and no one had answered how to unlock Talia and Lady Shiva. The tutorial he said said that it was enough to wait 50 days, because I had done it and nothing happened and then I solved this mystery and made the solution for the staff that had the same problem.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
would like that in the next act when they finish with the supergirl put something worden woman and superowoman

KittyKat007

Nov 7, 2017
I'm having Trouble triggering Terra's content. I've done several new game playthroughs, it's like she doesn't exist on my end, help. :S

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Forgive me for not having placed the credits. I did not remember which page I was on and who the author was, moreover, I had been asking for some time and no one had answered how to unlock Talia and Lady Shiva. The tutorial he said said that it was enough to wait 50 days, because I had done it and nothing happened and then I solved this mystery and made the solution for the staff that had the same problem.
It's all good dude. Just do it next time.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
I'm having Trouble triggering Terra's content. I've done several new game playthroughs, it's like she doesn't exist on my end, help. :S
Just keep on doing her (latest) actions everyday. You have to do them a certain amount of time before progressing. Eventually you will reach a point where she disappears from the cell and you have to clone her.

Reactions: KittyKat007

KittyKat007

Nov 7, 2017
Just keep on doing her (latest) actions everyday. You have to do them a certain amount of time before progressing. Eventually you will reach a point where she disappears from the cell and you have to clone her.
Thank you so much for the reply. The option to capture Terra doesn't pop up at all. I've tried talking to Catwoman but she never has her option. I keep unlocking everyone else and finishing what they have available. But I have no luck seeing anything associated with Terra.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply. The option to capture Terra doesn't pop up at all. I've tried talking to Catwoman but she never has her option. I keep unlocking everyone else and finishing what they have available. But I have no luck seeing anything associated with Terra.
How old is your save. If your save is too old, it may be bugged. Never mind, just read your initial post again. Have you upgraded the MB all the way? If not, try that and see if it works. Otherwise, I don't know

Reactions: KittyKat007

KittyKat007

Nov 7, 2017
How old is your save. If your save is too old, it may be bugged. Never mind, just read your initial post again. Have you upgraded the MB all the way? If not, try that and see if it works. Otherwise, I don't know
Yup I have it fully upgraded. Thank you for helping, I'll just browse to see if anyone has the same issue.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
Finally I found a faster way to get access to Talia and Lady Shiva. The game has a bug that prevents the event from happening, ie you will spend days in the game and nothing will happen. I've figured out an easy way to do this and I'll teach them.

Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Someguy > Something Unlimited

"Remember what is the slot of your save, my for example is Slot_03"

You first need to do the yacht event and focus on the conversation with Talia. Once this is done, she will return to her office and start a conversation, after which the bug will stop her from returning.
That done, just go to Regedit and tweak the Talia file.

Exemple: suSlot03_taliaEvent_h3331678918
- Change to 2.
- And go to Office.

After that, go back to Regedit and change to 5.
-
Go to Office and enjoy the scene.

After you have seen the scene, you will now change the value to 6.
- Watch the scene and enjoy.

Seen the scene, you will now change the value to 8.
-
Scene Talia, Lady Shiva and Cheshire on orgies.

Now is the end of the event, change the value to 9.
-
You will receive a teleporter in your lab. to visit Nanda Parbat

That done you now have the contents of Talia and Lady Shiva.
View attachment 328291

Credits: Post
Thanks Stragger123
im confused by this , where is " Regedit " is it in the game folder on my computer or in the game

Reactions: Kayza

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
How to open Registry Editor in Windows 10
There are two ways to open Registry Editor in Windows 10:
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type regedit. Then, select the top result for Registry Editor (Desktop app).
2. Press and hold or right-click the Start (Windows) button, then select Run. Enter regedit in the Open: box and select OK.

Reactions: KaiserST
Feb 28, 2019
Finally I found a faster way to get access to Talia and Lady Shiva. The game has a bug that prevents the event from happening, ie you will spend days in the game and nothing will happen. I've figured out an easy way to do this and I'll teach them.

Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Someguy > Something Unlimited

"Remember what is the slot of your save, my for example is Slot_03"

You first need to do the yacht event and focus on the conversation with Talia. Once this is done, she will return to her office and start a conversation, after which the bug will stop her from returning.
That done, just go to Regedit and tweak the Talia file.

Exemple: suSlot03_taliaEvent_h3331678918
- Change to 2.
- And go to Office.

After that, go back to Regedit and change to 5.
-
Go to Office and enjoy the scene.

After you have seen the scene, you will now change the value to 6.
- Watch the scene and enjoy.

Seen the scene, you will now change the value to 8.
-
Scene Talia, Lady Shiva and Cheshire on orgies.

Now is the end of the event, change the value to 9.
-
You will receive a teleporter in your lab. to visit Nanda Parbat

That done you now have the contents of Talia and Lady Shiva.
View attachment 328291

Credits: Post
Thanks Stragger123
What numbers are we changing? You said change to 2, but not what to change to 2.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
im confused by this , where is " Regedit " is it in the game folder on my computer or in the game
thank you Kojj4 for telling me how to open the regedit , very helpful , but i still dont get the channge value ?? can that be explained as well , also the only line im getting in regedit with talia says
taliaAdd & taliaVisited

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes