Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I expect there will be more different content with this next release.

We already have vixen :
Slut
Casual
Costume

All with strip scenes

We also have leash scenes

Besides bordello and exhibition scenes there's not much more to release

I expect we may get hawkgirl content with vixen

stawr

Jun 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "Kojj4, должность: 2077905, участник: 995965»]
Вы не пропустите сцену, так оно и есть. Когда мы сосредоточимся на диалоге с Талией на яхтенном мероприятии, поэтому, когда мы посетим наш офис, она появится. Значение в regedit будет равно 1. Если оно не появится через несколько дней, вы измените его на 2. При этом при изменении значения и посещении офиса появится длинная сцена этого, которая перейдет к значению 4. И затем мы помещаем значение 5, и мы возвращаемся в офис, который откроет новую сцену, после чего мы возвращаемся к regedit, что значение все еще будет оставаться 5, а затем нам нужно установить значение 6, чтобы продолжить. После этого вы пропустите два значения, которые будут в 8 и так далее.

Если у кого-то есть такая же проблема, когда он думает, что он теряет сцену, просто измените значение с 1 на 1. Вы увидите, что значения в regedit пропустят нумерацию (примеры от 2 до 4).
Всякий раз, когда вы меняете значение, обязательно идите в офис, чтобы увидеть новые сцены. Последнее значение равно 9, когда вы выиграете телепорт и в regedit получите значение a.
[/ QUOTE]
Не подскажешь как продолжить сюжет после карабля талия пришла в офис и все больше ее небыло может это баг если да то как его устранить.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
What other DC characters can they add?
Arisia_First_Flight_001.png Arisia, Volcana... I still prefer that they put more content in the characters that are, for example in Huntress and Black Cannary. Still have to put content in other, such as WonderWoman, Hawkgirl, SuperGirl, WonderWoman, StarGirl, StarFire, Vixen, Zatanna ... and there are some girls who need more content in the cell like Harley Quinn, Mercy Graves and Louis Lane .

Last edited:

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
one of the things im looking forward to is when Zatanna is capable to go into a "cell" will she go to a cell in lexs building like the other heroes or will she go into a room at Tala's like Raven , taking bets lol

Reactions: waldo1

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
one of the things im looking forward to is when Zatanna is capable to go into a "cell" will she go to a cell in lexs building like the other heroes or will she go into a room at Tala's like Raven , taking bets lol
A cell. Her magic is mainly based off of words, unlike Raven where her powers are tied to her emotions. Therefore, Zatanna is easier to stop with the device than Raven.

Reactions: KaiserST

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
^ Literally this upcoming update you crybaby. And Supergirl's scenes probably won't be in the next version outside of asset digging. They're in the territory of not having characters that are half done already so sunset has to do art of whoever's next in cycle before the current one is shipped. I get he's honed in on finishing one character completely with a sprinkle of others, but I'd rather more cell content be added than MB.

Dec 23, 2018
why cant i get the killer frost scene with any of my other henchwomen i only got mercy's scene. Also is there an updated guide somewhere cause when i go to the vault i can see scenes that arent greyed out but arent unlocked either.

Last edited:

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
why cant i get the killer frost scene with any of my other henchwomen i only got mercy's scene. Also is there an updated guide somewhere cause when i go to the vault i can see scenes that arent greyed out but arent unlocked either.
To get the killer frost scenes with the other henchwomen, you gotta switch your henchwomen and then go to her cell. Keep switching your henchwomen and you'll eventually get them all.
For the vault thing, it's just inconsistency I'm pretty sure.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes