Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind that, since it would be a good next step for the cell content and it's something I've kinda wanted since that scene where Lois mentions being kinda interested in stripping if it means getting out of the cell for a bit. It just wouldn't make sense gameplay or story wise to do that before or instead of whoring them out under mind control first because Lex started all this to make money and he did the cell stuff afterwards just for some personal fun on the side. Lex has no reason to break them before sending them out since his initial goal is just money to get back on his feet and breaking them manually is unnecessary when he already has them under mind control.
In the case of Lois, breaking her before sending her out to dance, strip and so on would actually make a lot of sense. Lex is always out to prove his superiority over Superman. So what better way to make her such a slave to his dick to such an extent that she'll whore herself out for him?

Reactions: Skads

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Adding my two cents in re: the theme story and what this says about Lex:
You realize you can choose to go at this in any way and any order you want, right?
The game really is responding to your choices. hell, you don't even have to use most of the girls for anything really. It would be challenging, supremely challenging, but you could designate a 'bitch' to be the only girl dancing or stripping in the bordello, upgrading her, and using her as the cash cow to fund the rest of your evil superheroine harem.

Or you could do this only so you can afford the most basic of items, never send anyone to the glamour slam, and make all your earning via villains on bankjobs. it'd be an interesting challenge, might not even be possible.
Then again Vandal Savage does give you a nice bit of cash to get you started so aside from that first night you have to have a girl stripping it's utterly possible.

But that's minutia not my point: my point is that you choose what you do with each and every girl and who you play and who you pimp. When Lex threatens to ruin Terra's wedding night with Slade or teases Wonder Woman because she's never taken a dick you are the one who made the context. My 'first' Terra was subsidized by all the money my other girls made so I just threw her in a cell, progressed her storyline until she blew me and then she was dead - it was the clone that got all the playtime.
My next Terra didn't go to the cell until after I'd unlocked her entire bordello scenes, so that one didn't die a virgin and it was her clone who's so far been monogamous. It's still you who chooses the order.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well I can tell you all this. I'm gonna play my Lex the way I have been playing him. You all can argue on a pointless subject because in the end it doesn't even matter...*looks away at the sunset in a dark trenchcoat*

When can we turn Maggie Sawyer's love of dikes into a love of dicks though?

Reactions: KaiserST

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I hope at some point they're able to get back to doing the animations. It's what really dragged me into the game.
If by "at some point", you mean "before the sun explodes", then probably yes. The devs put out there, though, that it wasn't going to be an emphasis until everything else was done, because they are so time-intensive. So while it is still in the plans, it is so far off that I wouldn't really even think about it.

*EDIT: I do want to say, though, that personally I would rather have them give more non-animated content than one or two animations. It seems like the updates have been better since they stopped doing those.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
what i am looking forward to is when a hero is has gotten to level 3 device & fully under control by the device to move them into a cell, then when they are totally submitted in their cell like artemis has , like miss martian , vixen , now batgirl (well almost) & starfire who has been tricked into believing she is a slave , that they will reunlock for the bordelo & strip club without having to reset their device and losing their cell spot , and work then willingly in the place clubs

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
To those saying that things are skipable, yes they are, but if we ignore the story, why have a game? Why not just have the images and animations? "Here is a contextless animation of Batgirl gangbanged, and here is Wonder Woman blowing Lex Luthor."
From a "What is this game's cannon?" point of view, they should strip, get broken, then get whored out. If Lex (the player) doesn't think they are worth the time they are sent straight to the bordello. I like that we can skip and go back, I hope that stays. I just believe that instead of upgrading through the bordello, even if we don't chose to send them there, we should be able to send them to the cells first, if we wish. It's (mostly) a menu rewrite. With a new bordello intro if we sent them to the cells first.

It just wouldn't make sense gameplay or story wise to do that before or instead of whoring them out under mind control first because Lex started all this to make money and he did the cell stuff afterwards just for some personal fun on the side. Lex has no reason to break them before sending them out since his initial goal is just money to get back on his feet and breaking them manually is unnecessary when he already has them under mind control.
He is doing this because he can, and because it is fun. Money is just how he keeps score. Once he has a few million, he gets a pardon, and his assets unfrozen. He could just go straight. LexCorp is worth billions, and is legal(ish). Most of this stuff us revenge, but being a buisnessman there has to be money in it.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
what i am looking forward to is when a hero is has gotten to level 3 device & fully under control by the device to move them into a cell, then when they are totally submitted in their cell like artemis has , like miss martian , vixen , now batgirl (well almost) & starfire who has been tricked into believing she is a slave , that they will reunlock for the bordelo & strip club without having to reset their device and losing their cell spot , and work then willingly in the place clubs
That is exactly what I want. Send slutty Raven as well. And Lois.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

2.2.3 Preview #2 – Good News and Bad News
The Good News
There are two additional girls getting content added with the Vixen update that we’re sure many of you will be quite happy to see. The silhouette in the image above is one of them and we’ll be revealing the other later in the week, so be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.
Here’s a hint for the silhouette: She’s not a currently captured heroine. ; )
The Bad News
We’re going to be making use of the release window this update. After being set back due to some unavoidable personal issues, SR7 needs more time with the update and we’re going to give it to him.
Unforeseeable issues like this are exactly why we moved to release windows to begin with and you can consider this the heads-up ahead of time we promised to give you all when we first announced the move to release windows.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding,
Gunsmoke Games

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018

The Good News
There are two additional girls getting content added with the Vixen update that we’re sure many of you will be quite happy to see. The silhouette in the image above is one of them and we’ll be revealing the other later in the week, so be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.
The Bad News
We’re going to be making use of the release window this update. After being set back due to some unavoidable personal issues, SR7 needs more time with the update and we’re going to give it to him.
Unforeseeable issues like this are exactly why we moved to release windows to begin with and you can consider this the heads-up ahead of time we promised to give you all when we first announced the move to release windows.
Gunsmoke Games
Damn it! I was just gonna post that, you beat me to it. Well, at least it's posted.
#RaidArea51bois

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to do the "Shadow League" event?
I've done Talia's dance scene
But I don't know what to do next
I appreciate the help from the beginning

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The Good News
The Bad News
Gunsmoke Games
Can be this Audrey?She is technicaly not captured heroine:)

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes