Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Good new and Bad news

Project Will be set back

The Good News
There are two additional girls getting content added with the Vixen update that we’re sure many of you will be quite happy to see. The silhouette in the image above is one of them and we’ll be revealing the other later in the week, so be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.
Here’s a hint for the silhouette: She’s not a currently captured heroine. ; )

The Bad News
We’re going to be making use of the release window this update. After being set back due to some unavoidable personal issues, SR7 needs more time with the update and we’re going to give it to him.
Unforeseeable issues like this are exactly why we moved to release windows to begin with and you can consider this the heads-up ahead of time we promised to give you all when we first announced the move to release windows.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding,
Gunsmoke Games

Nov 22, 2017
I will say that I am a fan of this game, and I think it's something really unique (good art + non-Anime characters + humor). But, the constant addition of new characters and events without closing out any of the original characters or even beginning some of the options is why I ended my patronage. I think there should be an end to new characters until old characters are finished; judging by the amount of characters currently in the game, I don't think that would be for a while.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I will say that I am a fan of this game, and I think it's something really unique (good art + non-Anime characters + humor). But, the constant addition of new characters and events without closing out any of the original characters or even beginning some of the options is why I ended my patronage. I think there should be an end to new characters until old characters are finished; judging by the amount of characters currently in the game, I don't think that would be for a while.
That's what they've been doing for the past 10 months. Every two month update is focused on completing the "main" content of one of the capturable heroines (cell story line up until them being "broken" and bordello content up to exhibition). SSR7 also does other content in his spare time, which is why we've gotten new villains and expanded content for other characters in updates as well (he was able to finish off Raven's main content while focusing on one of the other girls this way). This coming update will be the 5th girl done, Vixen. The other updates were Miss Martian, Terra, Artemis, and Batgirl.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We probably won't get a new superheroine in this update.
The 2 additional characters are probably some old friends like Harley,Mercy,Lois,Audrey,Circe,Ravager etc.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I don't mind the delay, every update so far ended great in content and always worth the wait, too bad now we already saw Vixen slut costume, but i'm really excited to see Supergirl one in September

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't mind the delay, every update so far ended great in content and always worth the wait, too bad now we already saw Vixen slut costume, but i'm really excited to see Supergirl one in September
Don't expect Supergirl in September.After all they will need 2-3 more weeks for this Vixen and co?
So Supergirl will be in October:)And Galatea:)

Nov 22, 2017
That's what they've been doing for the past 10 months. Every two month update is focused on completing the "main" content of one of the capturable heroines (cell story line up until them being "broken" and bordello content up to exhibition). SSR7 also does other content in his spare time, which is why we've gotten new villains and expanded content for other characters in updates as well (he was able to finish off Raven's main content while focusing on one of the other girls this way). This coming update will be the 5th girl done, Vixen. The other updates were Miss Martian, Terra, Artemis, and Batgirl.
I know that, but they've also been adding. And that delays some things and expands where it does not need to be expanded, at least for now.

Classic Krieger

Formerly 'evilfoulu'
Aug 1, 2017
1.- I got a new pic found it somewhere between my files
2.- Anyone got any news as of Rogue Powerslave? Surely he can finish it sometime

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Good new and Bad news

Project Will be set back

The Good News
There are two additional girls getting content added with the Vixen update that we’re sure many of you will be quite happy to see. The silhouette in the image above is one of them and we’ll be revealing the other later in the week, so be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.
Here’s a hint for the silhouette: She’s not a currently captured heroine. ; )

The Bad News
We’re going to be making use of the release window this update. After being set back due to some unavoidable personal issues, SR7 needs more time with the update and we’re going to give it to him.
Unforeseeable issues like this are exactly why we moved to release windows to begin with and you can consider this the heads-up ahead of time we promised to give you all when we first announced the move to release windows.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding,
Gunsmoke Games
Any idea how long the release window is?

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
I think both characters are already characters in the game, like Rose Wilson, Morgaine, Circe, Star Saphire ... The silhouette resembles Rose Wilson, probably the other character follows the same line as time is short to bring an unprecedented character. Wonder Woman, SuperWoman and Lois Lane are still the characters I would most like to see new content.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
In my opinion I am against adding new characters, I just think they should first complete the characters that are missing content. In the future after the game would be almost complete it could have a new character addition or it could crossover (but I think it would be weird). For those who played Something Unlimited even what the game offers you know that many things are missing.
They added Tala and Lady Shiva, by which time they could have made the main girls (Black Cannary and Huntress) or given Zatanna and Hawkgirl some content to be able to put in the cell. Good is what I think, because the more new characters are placed the harder and longer the work will be.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Do we have any solid info on the upcoming update release date? Damn I cant wait for Galatea
They put it on Patreon the planned content release windows up until October (Batgirl was in May/June, Vixen in July/August, Supergirl is September/October (probably early or mid october since Vixen recent delay to first week of August) this girls are the major content, but Talia and Shiva got updated in Batgirl and now we'll have 2 more along with Vixen.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes