Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
can anyone tell me wht is rebuilt demo for?
It's to get feedback on their new engine itself and the game in general as they build a new engine to run the game. It supposedly won't be updated regularly as for now their just adding the content from the old engine into the new one. The old engine is still the primary game and is still being updated normally, until the new engine gets caught up. After that they say they'll be switching over to the new engine permanently. Supposedly the new engine will be easier to use for both the players and the team making the game, allowing a more entertaining and more quickly updated game.

That's the line they're selling anyways.

Reactions: KaiserST

remus32

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone post the vixen and jinx scenes please my computer broke and I missed the update.

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
can anyone tell me wht is rebuilt demo for?
It's to get feedback on their new engine itself and the game in general as they build a new engine to run the game. It supposedly won't be updated regularly as for now their just adding the content from the old engine into the new one. The old engine is still the primary game and is still being updated normally, until the new engine gets caught up. After that they say they'll be switching over to the new engine permanently. Supposedly the new engine will be easier to use for both the players and the team making the game, allowing a more entertaining and more quickly updated game.

That's the line they're selling anyways.
I tried it and from what I saw of what they have it's does seem more streamlined.
I'm sorry. I'm sure this has been ask many time before but how do I access Jinx content?
Go to Yacht, you can reset from office. just keep talking to jinx. Fuck her good, she becomes hireable. From there from what I've heard it's just a matter of keep hiring her and posting her to the living space.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I tried it and from what I saw of what they have it's does seem more streamlined.

Go to Yacht, you can reset from office. just keep talking to jinx. Fuck her good, she becomes hireable. From there from what I've heard it's just a matter of keep hiring her and posting her to the living space.
Thank you very much. But do you know who Rose is?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Thank you very much. But do you know who Rose is?
Ravager, Slade's daughter. Gotta talk to Slade once during the yacht event and then ypu can talk to her. Talk to her enough to get all her yacht sex scenes (I believe she has 3, maybe just 2) and you'll get an event at the Legion HQ at some point where she'll show up and tell you she's now hireable. From there, just check the hire option in the Legion HQ everyday until the RNG has her show up and assign her to Lex's room repeatedly for sex scenes as with all hireable villainesses.

Reactions: NukaCola

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Is this a bug? I got all talia's yatch scenes and had her appeared at the lexcorp but in the vault all of her scenes are locked?

Mar 13, 2019
From there, just check the hire option in the Legion HQ everyday until the RNG has her show up and assign her to Lex's room repeatedly for sex scenes as with all hireable villainesses.
Due to a bug (?) she does not leave the Legion HQ once hired - you may hire her, assign her to Lex's room, get scene and re-hire her the same day. Cuts some RNG wait.

How do you get Vixen Brave and Bold outfit?
Complete all her Private room interactions.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ravager, Slade's daughter. Gotta talk to Slade once during the yacht event and then ypu can talk to her. Talk to her enough to get all her yacht sex scenes (I believe she has 3, maybe just 2) and you'll get an event at the Legion HQ at some point where she'll show up and tell you she's now hireable. From there, just check the hire option in the Legion HQ everyday until the RNG has her show up and assign her to Lex's room repeatedly for sex scenes as with all hireable villainesses.
Thanks. Now to think about it. These villains sex is so expensive. It cost 200.000$ to hire Jinx for one time sex and to unlocked all her scenes you have to do it like 6 time. Not that I complain though. Money is not a problem but have to hire and reassign them everytime is quite a hassle.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes