Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks. Now to think about it. These villains sex is so expensive. It cost 200.000$ to hire Jinx for one time sex and to unlocked all her scenes you have to do it like 6 time. Not that I complain though. Money is not a problem but have to hire and reassign them everytime is quite a hassle.
Yeah, it'd be nice if there was an option to "rehire upon completion" when assigning them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
poor girls,now they are broken and loose in the brothel because Lex never take them to the cell since 3 years ago..anyway,you guys need to wait 2 more month for the bugfix and new content..(y)
It is 4 years ago:)
I think the demo of the game was released August 2015.
First version I have tried is 1.3 or 1.4 in November/Decmeber 2015
I get that the updates are done girl by girl now, do we know the order or who is next?
2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Anybody wanna take bets who the next trio of heroines will be?
I think it will be:
Starfire
StarGirl
Wonder Woman

In this order exactly.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I think it will be:
Starfire
StarGirl
Wonder Woman

In this order exactly.
Honestly, I hope they take an update cycle between girls to reset their schedule. Y'know, no specific promises so they can have the whole two months of the next cycle to work, do whatever side content they want, maybe lay some ground work for the girls with little to no cell content atm to ease up future loads (otherwise we'll probably start getting girls split across multiple cycles).

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it will be:
Starfire
StarGirl
Wonder Woman

In this order exactly.
I doubt that they will just give us the top 2 in most wanted list.At least one of Starfire/Blackfire or WonderWoman/Superwoman,will be keep for the last trio of heroines.Unless they decide to just be done with all heroines with cell content.But they remove both from the poll before start complete heroines.
For Stargirl-yes I realy expect her been in next trio.After all she is the only one left with cell content beside WW/SF.

ILRpy

Jul 19, 2018
Guys, I start the game yesterday and I don't know if it's a bug or not.
When I go to the cells to Harley and make her dance, the screen remain freeze on her cell background and I have to close and open the application; also the others prisoners it seems like there are gone, all the cells are empty when before there was Batgirl and Stargirl.
Can someone help me to fix, please?

Solved!

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
It is 4 years ago:)
I think the demo of the game was released August 2015.
First version I have tried is 1.3 or 1.4 in November/Decmeber 2015

2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)

Question, are these the only "completed" girls? Trying to make sure I have the completed ones done and a checklist would be nice.

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Hello Guys, two quick Questions: (Relax, no one is about Rose or Vixen^^)

1. In the vault, there are grey locked scenes and blue locked scenes. Do I understand it correctly, that you can unlock all blue scenes and the grey scenes are not implemented yet? Because that are a lot of blue scenes and I think I already did a lot

2. What are all the henchwomen Lex can get? Because at the Moment I have Mercy, Harley, Chesshire and Superwoman, with Galatea in the making, but there's an empty space between Harley and chesshire I can't really explain.

Mar 13, 2019
Hello Guys, two quick Questions: (Relax, no one is about Rose or Vixen^^)

1. In the vault, there are grey locked scenes and blue locked scenes. Do I understand it correctly, that you can unlock all blue scenes and the grey scenes are not implemented yet? Because that are a lot of blue scenes and I think I already did a lot

2. What are all the henchwomen Lex can get? Because at the Moment I have Mercy, Harley, Chesshire and Superwoman, with Galatea in the making, but there's an empty space between Harley and chesshire I can't really explain.
1. Originally all slots were blue. I think only the characters whose vault content was edited recently have the gray / blue distinction for their scenes.

2. Blackfire

Reactions: KaiserST

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
1. Originally all slots were blue. I think only the characters whose vault content was edited recently have the gray / blue distinction for their scenes.

2. Blackfire
Ok thanks for the quick reply, can I ask some more questions?
I absolutely love this game corrupted superheroines/villainesses still in their clothes is one of my big fetishes and the writing is very solid for a parody game
-Does that mean, not all blue lockes scenes are available for girls who only have blue scenes, and for those who have blue and grey scenes only the blue scenes are available?
-Do I understand it correctly, that of the captured girls only Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Artemis and now Vixen have Private Room and exhibition scenes and Actions like Dance and Blowjob in the cells?
-Can I unlock more Action with Lois and Audrey as a Blowjob for the one and Stripping/Spanking for the other? Both Girls are now butter in Lex' Hands and it seems unlogical that he wouldn't stick his schlong in them. (If it's down to story progression don't say more at the moment I just had a prison visit and a yacht party, I feel pretty at the end of what's available at the moment, maybe I'm wrong)
-How do I unlock the blackfire Event? Didn't even hear the name until now.

Mar 13, 2019
I absolutely love this game corrupted superheroines/villainesses still in their clothes is one of my big fetishes and the writing is very solid for a parody game
Yeah, the devs may act like assholes and the releases tend to be broken ... but the game itself is actually pretty good.
-Does that mean, not all blue lockes scenes are available for girls who only have blue scenes, and for those who have blue and grey scenes only the blue scenes are available?
Exactly.
-Do I understand it correctly, that of the captured girls only Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Artemis and now Vixen have Private Room and exhibition scenes and Actions like Dance and Blowjob in the cells?
The ones you mentioned are the only ones with the private room and exhibition scenes. Stargirl and Supergirl have some cell content, but end with dance scenes. Wonderwoman has some dialogue , costume options and Lasso scenes, but not even dancing.
Tala, Talia, Raven, Cheshire, Jinx and Rose are probably complete for the time being. Roulette seems to be missing the obligatory anal and leash scenes, but has lots of content.
-Can I unlock more Action with Lois and Audrey as a Blowjob for the one and Stripping/Spanking for the other? Both Girls are now butter in Lex' Hands and it seems unlogical that he wouldn't stick his schlong in them.
IIRC thats where their content ends at this point.
-How do I unlock the blackfire Event? Didn't even hear the name until now.
Get far enough with Starfire and Blackfire will show up, may have to go to Lexcorp offices.
As with Galatea/Supergirl and Cheshire/Artemis, make sure to have Blackfire as your henchwoman when visiting Starfire.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Such a bummer they're still ignoring so many of the original heroes. Never cared much for the Young Justice/assorted other movie characters compared to the OG Justice League and JLU ones like WW, Lois, Supergirl, Stargirl, Batgirl etc. Granted Vixen is OG, but i feel like very few people wanted her over most other characters.

One of the best H games to date IMO, but hard to keep steady interest in it between rarely getting updates for these characters, and the enormous time frame between each content update :/

Last edited:

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
How can I unlock Jinx or Rose. The yacht event is no triggering, and I cannot unlock/reset the event.

evilfoulu

Aug 1, 2017
This topic on 80% consists of repeated questions those were answered at least twice before. We should make a FAQ and prohibit questions in this thread.
:sneaky: We're talking about a 627 page thread. When I'm asking a question, Even when I'm determinate enough to read a 30pg bunch instead to ask a question. I sometimes miss something relevant or just get dizzy from all the scrolling. Besides, this is a good game (last update excluded) with a lot of new users and potential donnuts. Imagine how much time a new user would take just reading the 600 page thread. It takes me half a minute to answer a question to a less experienced player, no matter how many times they repeat it or how long is my answer. Hey, if I can help a new user become a partreon and that somehow helps in speeding things up for the game, I'm all up for it

Besides, specially in games/occasion like this, I think it's plenty fair and relevant for users to keep asking stuff like "Is the fix here yet?"

remus32

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone please post scenes from the new vixen or jinx content my computer broke and I have been waiting for this for months.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes