zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just because some one has muscle's does not mean thee villian's just make's them bodybiulder's plue some villian's don't know how to keep there mouth's shut. you know bragging and saying stuff that get's others busted lol

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I find it highly unlikely that HARLEY QUINN only has a Dance, Strip and BJ scene, shes in like the top billing of DC characters people wanna fuck
The development of this game has been all over the place. It started development in 2015, and Harley was introduced that year, almost five years ago.

However, instead of finishing the relatively small amount of girls in those early years, Sunsetriders7 took on the herculean task of adding pretty much every female DC character to the game. This led to the game having a lot of girls where you could progress to BJ at most, leading people to joke that Lex was uninterested in sex. (The first time the player got to fuck someone was a random anal scene with Livewire in 2017 or 2018.)

Stargirl is probably one of the worst teases. She was added to the cells in 2017, had a dance scene added, and... that's it. That's all the cell interaction you can have with her for the last three years. Black Canary and Huntress have been in the game from the start, but don't have any cell content at all.

One thing to keep in mind though, is that the cells weren't part of the original plan. The only girls you were supposed to interact with at LexCorp were your henchwomen.

The game also ceased development in the first half of 2016 after Patreon forced them to remove the game due to copyright stuff. That's the story behind the name - it used to be Injustice Unlimited, a play on Justice League Unlimited (the show it's based on). It returned as Something Unlimited after they realized they were safe if they just tweaked the name a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: vi_surzhikov
May 30, 2020
The development of this game has been all over the place. It started development in 2015, and Harley was introduced that year, almost five years ago.

However, instead of finishing the relatively small amount of girls in those early years, Sunsetriders7 took on the herculean task of adding pretty much every female DC character to the game. This led to the game having a lot of girls where you could progress to BJ at most, leading people to joke that Lex was uninterested in sex. (The first time the player got to fuck someone was a random anal scene with Livewire in 2017 or 2018.)

Stargirl is probably one of the worst teases. She was added to the cells in 2017, had a dance scene added, and... that's it. That's all the cell interaction you can have with her for the last three years. Black Canary and Huntress have been in the game from the start, but don't have any cell content at all.

One thing to keep in mind though, is that the cells weren't part of the original plan. The only girls you were supposed to interact with at LexCorp were your henchwomen.

The game also ceased development in the first half of 2016 after Patreon forced them to remove the game due to copyright stuff. That's the story behind the name - it used to be Injustice Unlimited, a play on Justice League Unlimited (the show it's based on). It returned as Something Unlimited after they realized they were safe if they just tweaked the name a bit.
So... will it be completed eventually? Also I figured that Stargirl bit out the hard way. Been wanting to fuck her since I captured her, that valley girl accent would be a fun mixup. Too bad. Eventually i just sent her back to the strip club/bordello

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought if they sold are tried to sell stuff using the carachters they would be sud because the name's and the lookes. after all i still think copy right infringment takes place plue like i said up to big companys get pissed when you mess with there money lol.

May 30, 2020
Some quickfire questions
When does the private Bordello room open? Does it ever?
Can I actually put characters that aren't in my captured heroine set list in the Bordello/Strip Club? If so how?
Is this game ever actually going to have all its content completed?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some quickfire questions
When does the private Bordello room open? Does it ever?
Can I actually put characters that aren't in my captured heroine set list in the Bordello/Strip Club? If so how?
Is this game ever actually going to have all its content completed?
Did you buy a private room?You need of course to upgrade MB before that.
Only Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl have content for the private room and exhibition.
No you can't do anything with locked characters.
So... will it be completed eventually? Also I figured that Stargirl bit out the hard way. Been wanting to fuck her since I captured her, that valley girl accent would be a fun mixup. Too bad. Eventually i just sent her back to the strip club/bordello
With a TV series about Stargirl,there is a chance to see more of her this year.

I really wish this didn't have the mind control and corruption, and was just rape and blackmail, would be a perfect game for me :(
Then you are playing wrong game.Lex is definitely not that type of character.You want someone like Darkseid in order to rape WW,SG,SF and the likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST
May 30, 2020
Only Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl have content for the private room and exhibition.
Thanks for the answer bro

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019

With a TV series about Stargirl,there is a chance to see more of her this year.

Then you are playing wrong game.Lex is definitely not that type of character.You want someone like Darkseid in order to rape WW,SG,SF and the likes.

Yeah ik I've been following it for a while, tbh though I could see Lex raping Sg, but yeah I just wish they had an alt or someone did all the parodies seem to be consensual except this World Hero Trainer and Four Elements Trainer.... sucks because a DC or Marvel Rape parody with good art is like a dream game for me.

May 30, 2020
It is only through this game that I learned all you need to do to get a big tiddy Martian gf is bring a couple boxes of family size double stuf oreos and use them as treats to teach her sex tricks.
DC always has the weirdest ideas for heros and their weaknesses and characters...

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
So... will it be completed eventually?
Let's just say that every time Sunset adds a new girl, the critera for "fully completed" gets harder and harder.

But I don't see any signs of them quitting before all girls are complete by the current standards. Since it's just one guy and a whole lot of unfinished girls though, expect it to take at least 5 more years. Probably more.

This is their full-time job and as long as they have patrons, they have a reason to keep development of the game going. Finishing the game means either a) they have to come up with a new game that brings in as many patrons or b) going back to trucking.

I think it's much likelier to expect c) time travel and Batman Beyond girls.

Also I figured that Stargirl bit out the hard way. Been wanting to fuck her since I captured her, that valley girl accent would be a fun mixup. Too bad. Eventually i just sent her back to the strip club/bordello
I too love the way she, like, talks. Sunset did a great job giving the different ladies unique personalities and reactions to becoming sex slaves. (Or rather, did a great job filtering what was great about each character into his own versions.)

May 30, 2020
Let's just say that every time Sunset adds a new girl, the critera for "fully completed" gets harder and harder.

But I don't see any signs of them quitting before all girls are complete by the current standards. Since it's just one guy and a whole lot of unfinished girls though, expect it to take at least 5 more years. Probably more.

This is their full-time job and as long as they have patrons, they have a reason to keep development of the game going. Finishing the game means either a) they have to come up with a new game that brings in as many patrons or b) going back to trucking.

I think it's much likelier to expect c) time travel and Batman Beyond girls.

I too love the way she, like, talks. Sunset did a great job giving the different ladies unique personalities and reactions to becoming sex slaves. (Or rather, did a great job filtering what was great about each character into his own versions.)
Yea, thats probably one of the better parts about this game. Nobody feels like a copy of anyone else. Everyone has their own personality. Besides, he gave us a fair few A listers. The scenes with Raven, Supergirl and Batgirl are some of my favorites.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes