zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man this game is takeing way to long. i am going to make a shadow run saying. this game must be a milk run lol. for how long it's been going on for.

• Angry
Reactions: vireker

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
man this game is takeing way to long. i am going to make a shadow run saying. this game must be a milk run lol. for how long it's been going on for.
It's been going on for 7 years and their going to keep milking it for a long time. On patron they make 17568$ a month. If they complete a game, they're going to stop making money in less than a year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first i know milk run in shadow run mean's an easy job and with how much these bone heads make they could hire more help and it would be a milk run. but they do not care. 7 years and all that fucking money for what very fucking little because the owner does not want help.

Jan 9, 2019
How long you guys think this game will last? I enjoying it, but really would love to see them jumping on Marvel after that, seems logical to do. Well, man can dream

Reactions: fapderp11

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
How long you guys think this game will last? I enjoying it, but really would love to see them jumping on Marvel after that, seems logical to do. Well, man can dream
It'll only happen once they either stop being given money for it (which will never happen) or once they cover every single DC female character.

So this game ain't going nowhere for a long time.

Given that they've announced a Legend of Korra game now too, I don't see them doing Marvel for a LOOOOONG time either.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
It'll only happen once they either stop being given money for it (which will never happen) or once they cover every single DC female character.

So this game ain't going nowhere for a long time.

Given that they've announced a Legend of Korra game now too, I don't see them doing Marvel for a LOOOOONG time either.
I'm pretty sure he said in one of his Picarto streams that a game of SU's magnitude wouldn't be attempted again. I'd say that pretty much rules out a Marvel equivalent.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I stepped away from the game for a while so that I could have a ton of new content when I played it again. I wanted to wait until at least all of the standard Bordello scenes were complete and let that be my marker before returning (as in every "Cell-able" character who currently has, or is planned to have Bordello content, has their Bordello, Private Room, and Exhibition scenes finished). My understanding is that he's currently working on Hawkgirl. Does anyone know off-hand how many characters and which ones still have Bordello content left to be made?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I stepped away from the game for a while so that I could have a ton of new content when I played it again. I wanted to wait until at least all of the standard Bordello scenes were complete and let that be my marker before returning (as in every "Cell-able" character who currently has, or is planned to have Bordello content, has their Bordello, Private Room, and Exhibition scenes finished). My understanding is that he's currently working on Hawkgirl. Does anyone know off-hand how many characters and which ones still have Bordello content left to be made?
Cassie, Donna, Huntress, and Wonder Woman are still left. But don't expect Wonder Woman's bordello scenes anytime soon. Zatanna also needs exhibition scene.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Cassie, Donna, Huntress, and Wonder Woman are still left. But don't expect Wonder Woman's bordello scenes anytime soon. Zatanna also needs exhibition scene.
Nice! Not as many as I thought there'd be. Thanks.

Yeah I think Wonder Woman is one of (if not the) most anticipated characters whenever they get content. So I can see him holding at least some stuff back with her.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is there pregnancy content in this game?
Only bit of teasing about it with dialogue, but nothing else. I doubt they will add that, since it would most likely melt their engine/coding made out of paperclips and ducttape. Which is a shame, this game has honestly good art and is fun to play, but they really need to switch to another engine.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes