Oct 31, 2019
Well, I was waiting for anyone to talk about the last stream, but I guess not a lot of people saw it.
I found a picture on SR7's desktop and I think it has a link to the upcoming event.
View attachment 2778606
Sorry for the terrible quality, I think it says Camelot Event.
How did he think of something so boring and so detached from dc

Guess it should be expected from a guy who chooses to work on darci mason and random servants in every event

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
How did he think of something so boring and so detached from dc

Guess it should be expected from a guy who chooses to work on darci mason and random servants in every event
detached from dc?
There's a whole episode centered around it:KEK:

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Full v2.4.2 save for Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault.
Peng BJ Scene was locked, but I managed to unlock it trough the registry.
Donna Troy Bordello Vault Scene from v2.4.1 is still unavailable due to bugged "Next" button on the second Vault page.
Do you know IF and how to apply these saves to Mac versions?

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I'm going to ask you guys, should I drop this project or should I continue?
Continue it Mendonza, I dont trust that port quality, also I hate playing on my phone, so it would be useless to me and many others who prefer playing on the PC.

Also, no word if they worked on the game UI, so keep up your version which has much better controls and isnt a click fest.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Which folder do I put this in?
All you need to do is to extract the archive and double click the .reg file to import saves.
This game uses Windows registry instead of a save folder.
If you want to check the game files in your registry, Run -> Regedit -> \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
Do you know IF and how to apply these saves to Mac versions?
Sorry, no idea.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Yea I really don't get that response at all. Unless porting this Android version to PC is some sort of insurmountable task for some reason, but if this response in SU Re-Imagined Dev thread is correct, it's probably not that difficult.
What is there not to get? Porting it to PC would take away one of his favorite excuses for his terrible content output - having to work with dogshit code by his lonesome.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Continue it Mendonza, I dont trust that port quality, also I hate playing on my phone, so it would be useless to me and many others who prefer playing on the PC.

Also, no word if they worked on the game UI, so keep up your version which has much better controls and isnt a click fest.
Thank KaiserST for the support and kind words, I won't give up on this mod (I hope they made a good renpy port, but I don't really trust them, they've failed too many times in the past). Also thx to all pleople that support this mod and OhWee mod

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes