lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Guys little question about Unity, does it have some drivers for PC so Unity can work better? i play Honkai Star Rail and after game patch it become laggy and even SU basic old animation, like some characters bj/sex, beca laggy to. For some reason in HSR i find strange thing, before patch i have all window resolusions in game setting, but later i find it become 1920x1080 and next 1 is 1680x1050. Same crap was with SU, it dnt have all resolutions in setting to, even in res 1920x1080 SU was not fullscreen, left and right side was cuted. Day ago i instal some drivers on and then in both games i have all resolution back and work as normal. 1760x990 is back for both games. Does my pc need some specal drivers so unity games work normal or wht? sry im not big pro in unity and pc programing.
I wish I had an answer for you. I just had the game get super slow on me too, first time its happened to me. Only this game is having issues. Anyone else have this problem?

Jun 4, 2019
Since the game has no sound, what do you listen to while playing Something Unlimited? I have a little private playlist of mine that has some subdued scifi beats to fap and be a supervillain to that I'd love to expand with anything you have to recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: SalmonLadder

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
AI Art 1000 times better than copypaste with recolor. I don't know why there is so much hate for AI Art, because I would take AI over mediocre human artist any day.
There's hate because AI can and will take money away from people who need it. Every single major technological advancement since the industrial revolution has fucked the working class dry. It's the small shit we benefit from not the big shit. Our jobs didn't get easier when automatization moved into the work place, our jobs didn't get easier with the advent of computers, our jobs got harder because suddenly management wanted us to do the work of two people, then three, then six, then ten... all without paying us a wage that kept up with inflation. You will work harder than your parents, who worked harder than their parents, who worked harder than their parents and you'll do it for less money. If your kids are lucky they'll work harder than you... because the alternative is they don't work at all because AI killed their chances at gainful employment. AI could take us down many paths and too many of those paths could bring ruin upon the global economy.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
If only we could get this game combined with Haramase simulator........
meh. I like pregnancy in games, but when it is in, i prefer it to have a bit more meaning than "character is pregnant for a while. Then she ain't preggers anymore and nothing else happens. The child just disappears and moving on."

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
AI Art 1000 times better than copypaste with recolor. I don't know why there is so much hate for AI Art, because I would take AI over mediocre human artist any day.
i have no problem with AI art, but i do think there's a middle point in between both. doesnt help how there's very little variation between the bodies, with most of them being
boobs: big or balloon.
body: thicc or big thicc.
skin color: chocolate, white, gray.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes