Oct 1, 2018
if there is any error at the beginning but it is only a matter of waiting 2-4 minutes for the game to load
It stays on loading screen for a few minutes then it minimize and takes me back to home screen but the app is still on. So I guess I will just keep opening back up and see what happens lol.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
hi guys/girls i have a new computer that is windows 11 should i try to use my old save from my windows 10 computer or start over my self is on the fence so i would like advice from you guys/girls on what i should do

because both option would work for me but i want to try to get you guys/girls opinion

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Mine stays on the renpy screen for 2 minutes and closes
How much RAM your device have? Works fine on 6 GB RAM, just takes about 2 mins to load.

Also port is surprisingly well-made, it works better and faster than Unity verison. Instant transition between screens, smooth animations etc. Gunsmoke Games should fire their coder and just hire HenshinVolt for both versions :LOL:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
1000136821.jpg
Most stable renpy game :KEK:
Trying it out the mobile version and it's fairly buggy and not optimized right, it's choppy in areas and lags frequently. It's pretty rough right now when it comes to playing and even prevents you from playing legitimately since you don't automatically gain money and have to view the glamor slam to get money so money cheat is required.
There are quality of life changes are good, max upgrades, next day button on cells and that's kinda it. Cells are ugly to look at now because of this awful camera shake the dev put in.

Overall its meh and a pc port would probably be disappointing

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Overall its meh and a pc port would probably be disappointing
Idk, it's still more than Sunsetrider7 done for this game in 7 years of development. And it's not like we haven't seen similar shit in Unity build every other release. Port has a great potential and some small bugged scenes can even be fixed by community, because of RenPy's moddability.
Main problem is that newer content quality is so low, that it's not even worth adding to port version, and gameplay aspect aged like milk, 7 years old milk. They really need to focus on quality of scenes over quantity, no one asked for 100 leash scenes with snorefest writing.

Reactions: Hent_M

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Bruh i dnt get this things with Audrey cloning, wht the point clone her, then false choise in keep original or clone. Wht the point in kashna event if i have original. Why do i need fuck her clone? + her cell scene was glithed, after cloning, in her cell she speak like she is clone, and then when i give clone to savage, i got her maid costume intro agan for some reason.

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry to say this, but I am 100% not interested in Themyscira event. I don't see the Amazonians as lesbians or having them being controlled by Lex to do sexual themes for him. Amazonians treat each other as sisters and will never bow down to men. Right now, I'm waiting for more villain content and holiday specials.

Last edited:

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Has the Poison Ivy glitch been fixed? She hasn't been appearing? Do I have to restart a new save if I want to get poison ivy back?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes