Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
So how do I put girls in the meta bordello? I have a bunch in the lv 5 device and the meta bordello is already build but I don't see any option to put them there, I will show a picture of what options I have when I talk to Catwoman

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Hey I just wanna double check something. Characters unlocked via the Yacht event (Jinx, rose, circe etc) Do you HAVE to unlock them on the first go or does resetting the event in the office also unlock them?

asking because I've reset the event twice now focusing on Jinx but she doesn't unlock despite getting the scene after sex where Lex promises to hire jinx and don't wanna resort to the cheat menu unless I have to
Its not possible to get them all in one go. You have to reset the event, but yes it can be buggy. Make sure you've hired everyone that's available in hideout. That usually got the unlockable villians to show up for me.

So how do I put girls in the meta bordello? I have a bunch in the lv 5 device and the meta bordello is already build but I don't see any option to put them there, I will show a picture of what options I have when I talk to Catwoman
The menu for it is in the one when you first get to the MB not the one where you talk to Catwoman in her office.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
First you must move Wonder woman from basment cell to Themyscira, there's a move button in her cell. She's moved to the tower of reform. Talk to her twice than go to Pallas and tell her to make the collars.
Wait, so, to gain access to more content in Themyscira you have to lose content back at the base?

Reactions: Catwashere

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Wait, so, to gain access to more content in Themyscira you have to lose content back at the base?
Lex can't be in 2 places at once, and since most of the new stuff (not MetaBordello related and doesn't feature WW) is on the island, you don't lose out as once that has been done, Wonder Woman can be sent back to her cell in Metropolois via the same MOVE mechanic.

Reactions: Catwashere

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Its not possible to get them all in one go. You have to reset the event, but yes it can be buggy. Make sure you've hired everyone that's available in hideout. That usually got the unlockable villians to show up for me.

The menu for it is in the one when you first get to the MB not the one where you talk to Catwoman in her office.
So there must be a bug since the only option in the previous menu is Catwoman office.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So there must be a bug since the only option in the previous menu is Catwoman office.
Since there are multiple official and unofficial versions floating about now (SU Unity plus SU Android plus at least two unofficial community versions), we need to ask this now.

Which version are you playing?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is my 2.4.2 update for this mod:

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
OK, this is probably my favorite H game to exist outside SummerTime Saga, but i dont keep up with stuff.

Why was the rebuild abandonded? was it deemed not worth doing?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
OK, this is probably my favorite H game to exist outside SummerTime Saga, but i dont keep up with stuff.

Why was the rebuild abandonded? was it deemed not worth doing?
They had issues with the programmer they were working with so it was dropped

Life24590

Aug 9, 2018
here I leave my own savedata of SU android with everything unlocked (I think)
The installation path is included in a reference image (I don't know if I'm going to have mistakes but I'll leave that to you)

Reactions: ThatRandomBeach

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Do you guys know why i win less money day after day with the dancers ?
you need to move them around after a few days or the "income" will be less after some time aka days i sadly dont remember how many days it is intill it happens

or if you only have one just remove her and add her again should work

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Do you guys know why i win less money day after day with the dancers ?
The game is designed that way. IIRC Roulette even tells you that you have to rotate the dancers to keep interest and therefore max cash. You can switch them around every 3-5 days to keep a good income stream, or just use the built in cheats to give you the money you need.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes