quajemc

Dec 17, 2020
What the hell do you even mean by that ?
At least give a proper explanation of your issues with the Windows version, for fuck's sake -.- .
My problem is I download the game. I can't play It. I have a laptop with windows on it.
Do I need to get A launcher or something Else to play The Game That is what I'm asking

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Personally, I want a "classic" Catwoman outfit (i. E. catsuit, cowl... maybe goggles) and the Halle Berry outfit as the Catwoman Slut outfit.

I also think that Catwoman should try to rat Lex out to Batman. Her running a mind control brothel, imho, doesn't really suit her character. She tries to get the operation crashing down, fails... gets replaced by, say, Ravager's mom.

Maybe, later on, Halle Berry Catwoman could be a Tala summon. Standard outfit would beher outfit before it got turned intot he final version, then some "normal day" Clothes, maybe some reference to another Halle Berry role (maybeStorm for the Halloween Yacht?) and partner look with Selina.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
How do i unlock the last costume of starfire (i've got the normal, older one, slut, slave and naked)?
Blackfire must be your henchwoman.
And you should visit Starfire and do inspection.
The next visit should unlock The Terrible outfit.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes