Xizor111

May 17, 2020
anyone with the description of the catwoman poll?
Short version: Selina is in a weird spot right now. She also has had a lot of costumes over the years. You get to vote.

Batman TAS First Costume (Grey one)
Michelle Pfeiffer '92 (Batman Returns)
Jim Balent Design 90s (Purple and Black)
Julie Newmar '66
Silver Age 70s (Purple and Green cape)
Darwyn Cooke Design 2000s (Black with Goggles)
Halle Berry 2004 Catwoman Movie

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Short version: Selina is in a weird spot right now. She also has had a lot of costumes over the years. You get to vote.

Batman TAS First Costume (Grey one)
Michelle Pfeiffer '92 (Batman Returns)
Jim Balent Design 90s (Purple and Black)
Julie Newmar '66
Silver Age 70s (Purple and Green cape)
Darwyn Cooke Design 2000s (Black with Goggles)
Halle Berry 2004 Catwoman Movie
Hoping for either the Balent or Cooke costumes. But I'd be fine with any of these.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Let's first get some Catwoman content.
Then we can talk about more outfits.
For all I care he can forget about additional outfits and instead give us some progress with Catwoman.
I don't follow these updates very closely but I'm assuming costumes would come with Catwoman content. It could also be what costumes people would want to see for Catwoman in general.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't follow these updates very closely but I'm assuming costumes would come with Catwoman content. It could also be what costumes people would want to see for Catwoman in general.
Sadly this is not the case.
For a lot of characters,what we've got for years was only new outfits and in best case a strip option.
It took 3-4 years for most to get more progress.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
well, considering that even her CURRENT Outfit is up for vote, this might be something bigger.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone know which characters have been completed?
In the most technical sense no one but the content that mattered for a long time (cells/training) all the ladies there I believe are "complete".

The most glaring omission of the bunch is Catwoman hilariously considering she's probably one of the most high profile and popular DC ladies here.

Last edited:

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Does anyone know which characters have been completed?
It depends on how you define "complete".
My definition is at minimum:

-access to costume, civilian outfit, slut outfit
-dance/strip scenes
-metabordello client scenes, private room scenes, and exhibition
-cell strip, dance, bj, sex, anal

(I don't really give a shit about the leash-exhibitionist stuff, though I do like the leash specials with group sex)

By my metric, complete characters are:

Batgirl, Black Canary, Stargirl, Vixen, Supergirl, Terra, Ms Martian, Artemis, Starfire

Zatanna is said to be complete, but doesn't really have a slut outfit.

Huntress, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cassie, and Donna don't have private room or exhibition scenes. I'm also less than satisfied with Huntress's slut outfit, and Hawkgirl has a slave costume (which is an adequate substitute for a slut outfit...she's one of the few who's never really 'broken').

Raven has no glamour slam or metabordello stuff, as she's summoned (probably won't have more). Has everything else though.

Now, that's just superheroes. That metric doesn't apply to villainesses, or some of the other characters.

I believe all the Henchwomen (Mercy, Harley, Tala, Galatea, Blackfire, Cheshire, Superwoman, Roulette) are as complete as they're going to be. Likewise Audrey and Lois.

Lesser villains just have private quarters scenes, and maybe some extras (Livewire, Cheetah, etc). All of them are probably as complete as they're going to be.

Crush has cell scenes, but no glamour slam or metabordello stuff. Also no proper slut outfit (which is interesting to me, considering how slutty she acts). Same for Darcy (who does have quite a good slut outfit) and Maxima (pretty sure there isn't going to be much, if any, additional Almerac content).

So of the major characters, the only ones I think are still considered to have incomplete content are Huntress, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cassie, and Donna. And I don't even know if Cassie and Donna are considered incomplete (dude may have done everything he's going to with them).

And Themiscyra characters, pretty much all of whom are incomplete, along with Nyssa.

That's my best guess, anyway.

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Huntress, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cassie, and Donna don't have private room or exhibition scenes. I'm also less than satisfied with Huntress's slut outfit, and Hawkgirl has a slave costume (which is an adequate substitute for a slut outfit...she's one of the few who's never really 'broken').
Hawkgirl now has private room scenes
in the latest version

Reactions: Spartakos69

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Zatanna is said to be complete, but doesn't really have a slut outfit
the reverse bunny suit? Heck, what she's missing is a proper bunny outfit.

I'm also less than satisfied with Huntress's slut outfit
it screams "Al!" But then, I am not the greatest fan of a lot of the slut outfits. "Cheap hooker with a ton of make up" is... not all that interesting for me. I prefer it to be more itneresting...

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes